Official Genshin Impact [Game] Thread!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
NEUVILLETTE IS HOME! *sobbing* (76 pity btw) Time to level him up! I didn't pay attention to farming for his materials earlier so he's only lvl 60 now. My Wanderer is still lvl 50 although I partied after getting him lol. Farming is a total pain.
This is my second time getting a character without losing my 50/50 before getting the character I want, which might haunt me the next time I wish for a character. I might wish for Clorinde until Arlecchino's banner comes out, but if I change my mind I might wish for a rerun character.
congrats!!!!!!! you have another character who makes exploration easier (with scara c:)

Elphelt_ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇ

Trail of Tears
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Website
shes-dreamin.carrd.co
Credits
Belle
Ezrael
Teolaegi
✧ Creamy Chanyeol ✧
NEUVILLETTE IS HOME! *sobbing* (76 pity btw) Time to level him up! I didn't pay attention to farming for his materials earlier so he's only lvl 60 now. My Wanderer is still lvl 50 although I partied after getting him lol. Farming is a total pain.
This is my second time getting a character without losing my 50/50 before getting the character I want, which might haunt me the next time I wish for a character. I might wish for Clorinde until Arlecchino's banner comes out, but if I change my mind I might wish for a rerun character.
Congrats mika!!!!!!

Elphelt_ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇ

Trail of Tears
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Website
shes-dreamin.carrd.co
Credits
Belle
Ezrael
Teolaegi
✧ Creamy Chanyeol ✧
me: i'm gonna save my primos for furina, even the anniversary gifts awards.
also me: *proceeds to pull for noovy and hutao's weapons*
i swear if i get a standard weapon i'll be so dissapointed (last time i won my 50/50 on nahida's weapon)
i saw furina's gameplay, it's soooooo good! dk if shes a dps or buffer or anything else but yeah i need her, i know it!
i also finished the archon quest today. the hell was that lmao the cutscene at the end childe just where tf are you
so yeah i'm exploring and doing events. and pulling. just like usual until furina comes home! (0 pity lets goo)
Good luck!

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
me: i'm gonna save my primos for furina, even the anniversary gifts awards.
also me: *proceeds to pull for noovy and hutao's weapons*
i swear if i get a standard weapon i'll be so dissapointed (last time i won my 50/50 on nahida's weapon)
i saw furina's gameplay, it's soooooo good! dk if shes a dps or buffer or anything else but yeah i need her, i know it!
i also finished the archon quest today. the hell was that lmao the cutscene at the end childe just where tf are you
so yeah i'm exploring and doing events. and pulling. just like usual until furina comes home! (0 pity lets goo)
Good luck with getting Furina!
I couldn't complete the archon quest yet, but is Tartaglia doing fine? I'm worried about him and just need some reassurance about his situation 🥺 I can't search on it too, because then spoilers will pop up. I'm dodging spoilers on Insta too.

congrats!!!!!!! you have another character who makes exploration easier (with scara c:)
Thanks! Yeah, it sure does make it easier, especially when it comes to reaching heights!

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
Good luck with getting Furina!
I couldn't complete the archon quest yet, but is Tartaglia doing fine? I'm worried about him and just need some reassurance about his situation 🥺 I can't search on it too, because then spoilers will pop up. I'm dodging spoilers on Insta too.

Thanks! Yeah, it sure does make it easier, especially when it comes to reaching heights!
i don't know if he's doing well, we still don't know where he is and what happened to him
I hope he doesn't die 🙏

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
YALLL
so furina is coming next week!!!i have currently 1800+ primos, i'm saving for her with 0 pity lmao but yeah, i haven't been pulling on the character banner bc i'm scared to get an early. furina coming early would make things easier honeslty i could save for the future characters or even try to pull ayato
i'm so excited for this weekend, bc of the livestream ofc but also bc of the last aot episode (finally) being released!!!!

Last edited:
Website
gregory-caard.carrd.co
Credits
Eevee
Cat Chasing A Heart
Sakura Kinomoto
WolfChan (Bang Chan)
YALLL
so furina is coming next week!!!i was currently 1800+ primos, i'm saving for her with 0 pity lmao but yeah, i haven't been pulling on the character banner bc i'm scared to get an early. furina coming early would make things easier honeslty i could save for the future characters or even try to pull ayato
i'm so excited for this weekend, bc of the livestream ofc but also bc of the last aot episode (finally) being released!!!!
*sobs in full storage*

No fr goodluck tho

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
It has been months since I last played genshin. I need to get back on it and complete the archon quest because today a chilumi fan animated cutscene appeared on yt homepage and I remembered I stopped everything midway. I feel like getting Ayaka in the next patch because even if I lose my 50/50, I'll be guaranteed for Arlecchino.

How's everyone's situation btw?

Elphelt_ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇ

Trail of Tears
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Website
shes-dreamin.carrd.co
Credits
Belle
Ezrael
Teolaegi
✧ Creamy Chanyeol ✧
It has been months since I last played genshin. I need to get back on it and complete the archon quest because today a chilumi fan animated cutscene appeared on yt homepage and I remembered I stopped everything midway. I feel like getting Ayaka in the next patch because even if I lose my 50/50, I'll be guaranteed for Arlecchino.

Good luck on Arlecchino
I don't know if I told you but I got Wriothesley 😍 I also haven't really logged in heheh

Nezuko-channnnnn

love starts in winter
Author
Website
summer-festival.carrd.co
Credits
✧ Tiny Nezu ✧
Nezuko Kamado
✧ Enhypen Sunoo ✧
Shion

good luck with Arlecchino!! but what are you gonna di if you win the 50/50??

im currently saving for Yoimiya's weapon and Raiden!!😼 i had to skip Furina but i might get her on her rerun and maybe C1 Neuvi. im also gonna try and get Xiao and then ill save for the Columbina or the Pyro archon!!

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
yaurrrr sometimes i forget this thread
i haven't got much time to play genshin bc of school, i only do the events and wish tbh
i still haven't done the archon quest (which is suprising for me) but i feel like i know everything with all these spoilers on ig and yt lmao
i wanted furina... i didn't get enough time to play and wish. so i wanted ayato.... and remembered that navia is up next. so since i'm still guaranteed, i'm pulling for our pretty queen taylor swift mary poppins!!!!! noooo i love her so so much, i want her to be in y pp in game
i have 50~60 pity
and after i don't really know. i might try to pull chlorinde or arleccino if i like their gameplay
the next weapon banners are so good y'all!! you should try for ayaka or yoimiya's weapons, they give CRIT DMG or RATE i don't rmbr
but i'm kinda dissapointed since yoimiya's here again... i love her sm but they put her on the banner very often

Nezuko-channnnnn

love starts in winter
Author
Website
summer-festival.carrd.co
Credits
✧ Tiny Nezu ✧
Nezuko Kamado
✧ Enhypen Sunoo ✧
Shion
yaurrrr sometimes i forget this thread
i haven't got much time to play genshin bc of school, i only do the events and wish tbh
i still haven't done the archon quest (which is suprising for me) but i feel like i know everything with all these spoilers on ig and yt lmao
i wanted furina... i didn't get enough time to play and wish. so i wanted ayato.... and remembered that navia is up next. so since i'm still guaranteed, i'm pulling for our pretty queen taylor swift mary poppins!!!!! noooo i love her so so much, i want her to be in y pp in game
i have 50~60 pity
and after i don't really know. i might try to pull chlorinde or arleccino if i like their gameplay
the next weapon banners are so good y'all!! you should try for ayaka or yoimiya's weapons, they give CRIT DMG or RATE i don't rmbr
but i'm kinda dissapointed since yoimiya's here again... i love her sm but they put her on the banner very often
im definitely gonna try for yoimiyas weapon! lets just hope i don't accidentally get raidens😭
i agree yoimiya had her rerun in may didnt she?? why r they reruning her again??😭

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
Good luck on Arlecchino
I don't know if I told you but I got Wriothesley 😍 I also haven't really logged in heheh
Thanks, Aeri and congrats on getting Wriothesley aka one punch man lol

good luck with Arlecchino!! but what are you gonna di if you win the 50/50??

im currently saving for Yoimiya's weapon and Raiden!!😼 i had to skip Furina but i might get her on her rerun and maybe C1 Neuvi. im also gonna try and get Xiao and then ill save for the Columbina or the Pyro archon!!
Thanks! If I win the 50/50, then I'll get her on her banner rerun like how I did with the Wanderer. But I don't think I'm that lucky because I won my 50/50 three times in a row by now, so I'm sure there won't be a forth time :')

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
YALLLLLL smth crazy just happened
so i was guaranteed so i pulled navia last thursday and i didn't wish since then
until yesterday... I PULLED TIGHNARI
i almost screamed like wtf since when am i that lucky
that would have been crazier if i had ayaka and won the 50/50 but yeah
so now that i'm guaranteed, i guess i'm gonna save for cloud retainer or clorinde!
i may wish on raiden and yoimiya's banners because i can't just skip this one
or even this weapon banner since i'm at 71 pity