Official E Girls Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

gardenofeden

Face of The Group
Website
kenmas-gameboy.carrd.co
Credits
E-Girls (イー・ガールズ) currently consist of 11 members: SAYAKA, Kaede, Fujii Karen, YURINO, Suda Anna, Washio Reina, Bando Nozomi, Sato Harumi, Ishii Anna, Yamaguchi Nonoka and Takebe Yuzuna. They are formed by the agency LDH, signed on the record label rhythm zone and part of the E.G.family. The group name stands for EXILE-girls. Originally they were a project that united the groups Dream, Happiness and Flower, but they officially became a girl group on July 17, 2017. It was revealed that the group will be disbanding on December 31, 2020.

latest

Here's My Favorite Song By Them:

Mimi

Kpop Amateur
Credits
E-Girls (イー・ガールズ) currently consist of 11 members: SAYAKA, Kaede, Fujii Karen, YURINO, Suda Anna, Washio Reina, Bando Nozomi, Sato Harumi, Ishii Anna, Yamaguchi Nonoka and Takebe Yuzuna. They are formed by the agency LDH, signed on the record label rhythm zone and part of the E.G.family. The group name stands for EXILE-girls. Originally they were a project that united the groups Dream, Happiness and Flower, but they officially became a girl group on July 17, 2017. It was revealed that the group will be disbanding on December 31, 2020.

latest

Here's My Favorite Song By Them:
I Love them.They will be my favorite Forever.And Showtime is my favorite song too...😘😘