GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

kaiserkidds

Kpop Rookie
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Xiao Jun
D-O-N-KIZ BANG!
we will make you dance,
D-Y WE MAKE IT, BAM!

Hello! And welcome to the OFFICIAL DONGKIZ + DONGARI THREAD! I'm your humble guide, Nori!
Dongkiz is a recently debuted group, so please keep reading if you're interested in rookies groups!
This thread will be broken up with each member as their own post! followed by discussion and such!
I've been stanning Dongkiz since pre-debut and i hope y'all love them as much as i love them!

Dongkiz is a five (5) member boy group under Dongyo Entertainment.

Current members:
Kyoungyoon
Jaechan
Jonghyeong
Sehyeon
Mingyu
Giseok

Former members:
Wondae (left in early 2022)
Munik (left in early 2023)

Before Debut, Dongkiz was featured in a few ARTBEAT PROJECT Dance Cover Videos. (playlist)
Currently, Dongkiz posts everything on their companies youtube. (channel)

Dongkiz released a pre-debut single called "NOM," back in November 20th, 2018. The song was released on April 24th 2019,
along with a remix and the instrumental on the Debut Album "DONGKIZ on the Block."

After a few months, Dongkiz announced a comeback single "BLOCKBUSTER" on June 21st, 2019.

As of early 2022, the group was renamed “DKZ”.

Fandom Name.
DongAri

Fandom Colour.
N/A

SNS.
instagram.
twitter.

Last edited by a moderator:

ignoring

😶
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
Man I miss Munik..😒 I hope he’s doing completely well and okay, since he’s still not back from his almost a year and a half hiatus yet. It would be great to see him back with the rest of the members again despite his group’s achievements over the past months since Semantic Error era. But I know how proud he must’ve been for his group to finally be recognised by so many people. ✨

Edit: he left the group :(

Last edited:

ignoring

😶
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
I’m worried about Kyoungyoon rn. Poor guy didn’t deserve to be treated like this, as he was clearly the victim of this whole cult scandal thing. Yet people out there are cyberbullying him as if he was at fault for something he didn’t know about and that he had no control of.
IMG_9776.jpeg