Official Boys Planet 999 Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

ignoring

๐Ÿ˜ถ
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
SUNG HANBIN!!
I love this man so much ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover ๐Ÿ’ž
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
โ˜† ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] โ˜†
Ngl i havenโ€™t been watching the show but when I was walking to work one day I saw this poster on the ground which had been ruined by the rain and I looked at it and it said CHA WOONGGI and had a link to vote for him and stuff and so Iโ€™ve been rooting for him since after the dedication of a local kpop stan and I found out he got eliminated and thatโ€™s just so sad so yeah. Iโ€™m really nosy to see who the winning group is and what theyโ€™re called and stuffโ€ฆ

ignoring

๐Ÿ˜ถ
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
Ngl I actually expected Hanbin to be in 1st place and then zhang hao at 2nd. But omg, the fact that zhang hao came 1st and then Hanbin 2nd was so unexpected and impressive at the same time!! Aaa Iโ€™m so happy for hao!!!๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฅบ
The fact that heโ€™s even the first foreigner to be ranked first on ANY mnet show is even more impressive and one of the best moments that have ever happened in history!!

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover ๐Ÿ’ž
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
โ˜† ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] โ˜†
Ngl I actually expected Hanbin to be in 1st place and then zhang hao at 2nd. But omg, the fact that zhang hao came 1st and then Hanbin 2nd was so unexpected and impressive at the same time!! Aaa Iโ€™m so happy for hao!!!๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฅบ
The fact that heโ€™s even the first foreigner to be ranked first on ANY mnet show is even more impressive and one of the best moments that have ever happened in history!!
I suppose there is some good in fans being able to choose the winners then