Official anime thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Which type of anime do you love

• Romantic

• Action

• School life

• Powers related

Results are only viewable after voting.

Shin hye

Kpop Fan
Credits
Binnie
Akimoto Manatsu
Anyo guys this is Shin hye. Well I love anime so much and I'll love šŸ’• to meet other anime lovers out there. This is the thread where we talk all about anime and well your type of anime. Byeeeeeeeeee

amecutecute

Kpop Amateur
Credits
my fav types of anime are shoujo and romanceee ā‰§āˆ‡ā‰¦ I love anime w female protags . lowkey a hot take but shoujo anime >>> harem anime .. plus most of the time harem anime just immediately flashes u with fan service, but shoujo anime is very mild and ACTUALLY has good and not confusing plot. shoujo I recommend; Kimi ni todoke, cardcaptor sakura, ensemble stars (its mainly a rhythm game but there's manga too, also the lore is rlly interesting. I don't look into it that much, but some parts are a bit dark ..), ohshc. if ur wondering "wheres vampire knight!!" "wheres toradora!!" I do not recommend those because they are problematic and weird!! vampire knight has 1nc3st, and toradora mc literally looks like a child and acts like one. not to mention shes 4'9??? at 17 too.. weirddd. and its really odd that ryuuji is younger than taiga yet he's more mature, tall, and just a better character in general.. taiga aisaka hater 4life šŸ™ šŸ™ šŸ™ anyways thanks for listening 2 my rant!!

subterranean

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Oooh, my favs are definitely series about music and the whole mecha genre, too (Idolmaster: Xenoglossia and Macross casually being both at the same time). I'm a musician myself, so the first choice is understandable.

TERRA'S COOL EPIC LIST OF ANIME SERIES THEY THEMSELVES ENJOYED:

ā˜… Mobile Suit Gundam. Just. The. Whole. Franchise. My biggest favs are definitely MSG SEED and MSG 00
ā˜… Macross. Just. The. Whole. Franchise. Again. Macross Frontier is amazing!!!
ā˜… Love Live! The OG series is one of the best music-related stories in anime, tbh. I enjoyed the other ones, too, but still, School Idol Project is perfect. We have hands to forfeit all mortal possessions to Nishikino Maki
ā˜… BanG Dream! Hoo boy, the girl bands are all really cool, but Afterglow has the best songs (at least the covers) in my very unbiased and honest opinion. I'm just a garage rock enjoyer, sorry
ā˜… A3! It's not about music, it's about theater things, but I don't care, because I'm a proud theater kid. Homare is so chaotic in an endearing way, let me speak from my heart...
ā˜… Ensemble Stars! Ah yes, the idol anime with thr funniest eng dub I've ever heard. I like the stories from the games more, but I still had fun watching it.
ā˜… Mb I'll finish this later, who knows

minjiluvvr

Kpop Groupie
Website
charxoxo.carrd.co
Credits
Spinning Hearts
Beomsoo
Ningning
I love action animes!! my favorite animes are
  • sailor moon
  • demon slayer
  • AOT
  • Spy x family
  • Haikyuu
  • JJK
  • NANA
  • my neighbor totoro, howls moving castle, ponyo, and spirited away

Blackmoore82

Kpop Groupie
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Stamp On It
JiU
Nicole
Eunjung
My favorite anime's are...

Ranma 1/2 (1989-'92).
Yoroiden Samurai Torūpā (1988-'89).
Gaibā (1989-'92).
Bisumaruku (1984-'85).
Mazinger Z (1972-'74).
Gandamu (1979-'80).
Zēta Gandamu (1985-'86).
Gandamu: 0083 STARDUST MEMORY (1991-'92).
Devil Hunter Yohko (1990-'95).
Sailor Moon (1992-'97).
Cat Ninja Legend Teyandee (1990-'91).

minjiluvvr

Kpop Groupie
Website
charxoxo.carrd.co
Credits
Spinning Hearts
Beomsoo
Ningning
My favorite anime's are...

Ranma 1/2 (1989-'92).
Yoroiden Samurai Torūpā (1988-'89).
Gaibā (1989-'92).
Bisumaruku (1984-'85).
Mazinger Z (1972-'74).
Gandamu (1979-'80).
Zēta Gandamu (1985-'86).
Gandamu: 0083 STARDUST MEMORY (1991-'92).
Devil Hunter Yohko (1990-'95).
Sailor Moon (1992-'97).
Cat Ninja Legend Teyandee (1990-'91).
SAILOR MOON IS SO GOOD