Not New But Anyway

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚎💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
I think I made one of these months ago but I figured I would do it again since there are so many new members here. So enjoy.

Hello. I'm sure a lot of you know who I am but I have noticed there has also been some bad things said about me from past users, so it might give people a bad impression about me.

Anyway.

I'm Kasey but you can call me Kas, unnie/noona or mom.(i am kprofile's resident mom, i have adopted a lot of kids on here)
I am 29, yes, I'm old 😔
I am a mom in real life to a 7 year old and a 3 year old.
I have been a k-pop fan since May 2018.
I first joined this forum in July 2019 and became a mod in August 2019.
I became a global mod(basically the boss of the other mods but i don't look at it that way) in November 2020.

I like K-pop, J-pop, Visual Kei bands, and basically any kind of music I can vibe with.
I also like writing, which I don't do as much anymore but maybe one day.
I also love playing video games, whether it's on a console, my phone or my Switch. (Animal Crossing is my current favorite)
I love horror movies, especially Asian or other Foreign horror movies.
I love Korean, Japanese and Chinese food.

Onto my groups:

I like more groups then I stan. When I say I like them, I mean I listen to them but don't put in effort to stan them.

Groups I stan:
K-pop: Vixx, iKon, Weki Meki, EXID, B.A.P, Red Velvet, Infinite, Imfact (getting into VeriVery & gugudan)
Soloists: Yezi, Lee Hi, Sunmi, Hyuna

K-pop Groups I like/listen to:
BTS(older stuff), Ateez, NCT, Treasure, Stray Kids, Itzy, Blackpink, Everglow, Gfriend, Pentagon, ONF, Oneus, MCND, D-Crunch, TXT, Loona, (G)-Idle, CLC, Mamamoo & more (basically any big/popular or rookie groups I listen to their music but don't have the time or energy to stan, but some of these I used to stan before)

J-pop/J-Rock groups I like: Madkid, Super☆Dragon, M!LK, AAA, Flowback, Da-ICE, Magic☆Prince, Hey!Say!Jump!, Scandal, Band-Maid, Fairies, Faky, BananaLemon, XOX, 4X, Silent Siren & more.

VKei Bands I love: Xaa Xaa, lynch., Codomo Dragon, Royz, Deviloof, Leetspeak Monsters, 0.1g no gosan, Kizu, Kiryu, Nocturnal Bloodlust, Ari, The Gazette, Dir en Grey, Mucc, Arlequin, the RAID., vistlip, Shiva, Dimlim, Dadaroma, Diaura, Acme, Poidol, SuG, Miyavi, Jiluka, The Gallo, gulugulu, & more

In conclusion, I know I seem like a scary and intimidating person because of my Mod title but I promise I am not. I am always down for friends and a conversation. Please don't let me being a mod scare you away from talking and getting to know me, I am just a person and a fan of Asian music just like everyone else. ♡

i hope this helped you to get to know me better 🖤

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
I think I made one of these months ago but I figured I would do it again since there are so many new members here. So enjoy.

Hello. I'm sure a lot of you know who I am but I have noticed there has also been some bad things said about me from past users, so it might give people a bad impression about me.

Anyway.

I'm Kasey but you can call me Kas, unnie/noona or mom.(i am kprofile's resident mom, i have adopted a lot of kids on here)
I am 29, yes, I'm old 😔
I became a global mod(basically the boss of the other mods but i don't look at it that way) in November 2020.

I like K-pop, J-pop, Visual Kei bands, and basically any kind of music I can vibe with.
I also love playing video games, whether it's on a console, my phone or my Switch. (Animal Crossing is my current favorite)

Onto my groups:

I like more groups then I stan. When I say I like them, I mean I listen to them but don't put in effort to stan them.

Groups I stan:
K-pop: Vixx, iKon, Weki Meki, EXID, B.A.P, Red Velvet, Infinite, Imfact (getting into VeriVery & gugudan)

BTS(older stuff), Ateez, NCT, Treasure, Stray Kids, Itzy, Blackpink, Everglow, Gfriend, Pentagon, ONF, Oneus, MCND, D-Crunch, TXT, Loona, (G)-Idle, CLC, Mamamoo & more (basically any big/popular or rookie groups I listen to their music but don't have the time or energy to stan, but some of these I used to stan before)

J-pop/J-Rock groups I like: Madkid, Super☆Dragon, M!LK, AAA, Flowback, Da-ICE, Magic☆Prince, Hey!Say!Jump!, Scandal, Band-Maid, Fairies, Faky, BananaLemon, XOX, 4X, Silent Siren & more.

VKei Bands I love: Xaa Xaa, lynch., Codomo Dragon, Royz, Deviloof, Leetspeak Monsters, 0.1g no gosan, Kizu, Kiryu, Nocturnal Bloodlust, Ari, The Gazette, Dir en Grey, Mucc, Arlequin, the RAID., vistlip, Shiva, Dimlim, Dadaroma, Diaura, Acme, Poidol, SuG, Miyavi, Jiluka, The Gallo, gulugulu, & more

In conclusion, I know I seem like a scary and intimidating person because of my Mod title but I promise I am not. I am always down for friends and a conversation. Please don't let me being a mod scare you away from talking and getting to know me, I am just a person and a fan of Asian music just like everyone else. ♡

Hi and welcome! I'm Winter, enjoy ur time here ;;;;;;;DDD

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari

Anyway.

I am 29, yes, I'm old 😔

Onto my groups:

Groups I stan:

is hakyeon your bias 🥺🥺

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚎💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
im glad he's back but i also miss hongbin, k-nets are big dumb almost all the time, like i feel like the only time i hear about them is when they say mean things 🥺🥺🥺
I agree 😔😔😔 I also miss Hongbin. I hope Ken and Leo hurry and come back from the military 🥺

fvedolls

Band Manager
Credits
Yeah 😌 trying to get into them but I heard they are disbanding 😔
You have taste 😌 I mean it hasn’t been confirmed by the company but I seriously think their at the brink of disbandment 😭

fvedolls

Band Manager
Credits
big ti*tie gang/big ti*tie comittee (bm of kard started it... obvi-)
also gugudan is disbanding?!?!?!
It’s actually been a mystery of Gugudan’s disbandment. They haven’t released music in 2 years and Sally said Jellyfish Entertainment told them to pack their bags out of the dorm. But Jellyfish never released an official statement about the disbandment

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
It’s actually been a mystery of Gugudan’s disbandment. They haven’t released music in 2 years and Sally said Jellyfish Entertainment told them to pack their bags out of the dorm. But Jellyfish never released an official statement about the disbandment
i just looked it up and there's been literally no news about them since then
Se-jeong released a solo album, and Sally is literally in another group (I mean, promoting with them but still)
i think that there is low chance of them creating new music :<

Jungwon's dimple

Face of The Group
Credits
I've heard that gugudan member sally was in a Chinese girl group