Non-romantic Kdrama's to watch?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

moonlight

지유
Staff member
Credits
Cat Chasing A Heart
Cat Yawn
Is there any non-romantic Kdrama's to watch?
if there is could you please recommend me some, please.....
I prefer really good thriller ones tbh or Detective ones but any would do

Thanks~~​

S

Spade Z Wolf

Parasite would be a good choice if you want a non-romantic Kdrama that's also a thriller.

My wife is a Gangster 3 is an action/comedy involved Kdrama that has many cringeworthy scenes, so you may not like it.

Train to Busan is a horror/ thrill inducing Kdrama starring Gong Yoo, and it left me shaking. ( I literally was kind of lost for words to describe it)

I won't leave any spoilers here, but if you want an overview of these dramas, you can search them on the Internet.

Hope you like them.😊😊

moonlight

지유
Staff member
Credits
Cat Chasing A Heart
Cat Yawn
Parasite would be a good choice if you want a non-romantic Kdrama that's also a thriller.

My wife is a Gangster 3 is an action/comedy involved Kdrama that has many cringeworthy scenes, so you may not like it.

Train to Busan is a horror/ thrill inducing Kdrama starring Gong Yoo, and it left me shaking. ( I literally was kind of lost for words to describe it)

I won't leave any spoilers here, but if you want an overview of these dramas, you can search them on the Internet.

Hope you like them.😊😊
Thanks so much ❤❤❤
Ur amazing

_areum ₰

Band Manager
Website
cckrek.carrd.co
Credits
Hwanwoong
Yunseong
Seungmin
Yena