Non-Mainstream Websites for Aesthetic Photos & Gifs?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Hello hi yes I am in search of exactly what the title says 🀑

So basically, I mainly use my school-provided device to use forums for reasons I will not be sharing publically, but they have this lovely lil pRoGrAm called Smoothwall, which lets them ban certain websites from being Google searched or visited, and just very recently, I discovered that every single one of the different Pinterest URLs (ones for different areas, such as New Zealand, China, etc. but can still be used by the same profile) have been banned, as well as gif websites such as Tenor and Giffy.

So, if anyone knows any un-popular websites where I can get and use different pictures and gifs, it would be vEry helpful if you lmk πŸ€ͺ

Thank you in advance!

moonlight

μ§€μœ 
Staff member
Credits
Cat Chasing A Heart
Cat Yawn
I usually stay with the websites I use for my aesthetics so I really don't explore much outside that website so..... I really don't know any non main stream website
im so sorry hun

I usually stay with the websites I use for my aesthetics so I really don't explore much outside that website so..... I really don't know any non main stream website
im so sorry hun
It's fine! Don't feel bad at all ^.^