Nice to meet you :) (newbie)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

loonatheworld !

ପ(๑•ᴗ•๑)ଓ chuu's guardian angel ♡
Credits
Pink Rose
Pink Bear Plush
✧ Weeekly ✧
Jeewon
My name is Alice ( the nickname 애태 is actually from my friend :) ) I'm 19 and French. I'm kpop fan since 2016~2017 but since I live in a small village I don't have much kpop friends...I know about this forum for a long time but never did a profile. So today instead of doing my 5 late assignements I decided to create a profile lol. Anyway I hope meeting wonderful peoples here!! <333
hello alice, welcome to the forums! hope you enjoy ur time here and don't be afraid to dm me if u have any questions or wanna be friends! :D

Bitter Not Sweet

I'm not sweet
Author
Credits
Username Change
Hello! I'm Candy/Hyewon and I'd be glad to become friends!
I don't have many friends here YET but I'm sure we'd get along well... Do you like any girlgroups?
Like, Iz*one (G)I-dle or Itzy?

애태태

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Hello! I'm Candy/Hyewon and I'd be glad to become friends!
I don't have many friends here YET but I'm sure we'd get along well... Do you like any girlgroups?
Like, Iz*one (G)I-dle or Itzy?
Helloooo Hyewon! Candy is such a cute name! Since I'm new I don't know many people too but it's fun! we can be friend! and I know much about boygroup or soloist but since I love learning choreo I love girlgroup too! My fav at the moment are Twice and Itzy >o<

pocket_jinho

Face of The Group
Credits
St.Van
Jun
Jinho
Yeosang
Hi, nice to meet you☺
cadc27e2b85f1039b8fbceef04f5dead.jpg