New Life (Multiple groups, Interactive ff_

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Sayaka Miki

くだらない 口に貼りついたブラフさきっと夢の右側はジョーカー
Credits
User Title Change
Summary: You used to live in a town that was full of drug dealers and violent action so you moved to korea to start a new life for your self and make friends!(Btw: This will start out when you moved in to korea)

Genre: Fluff, Slice of Life, Romance

Your name: Y/N
Nickname: N/N
Last Name: L/N

Chapter 1: Moving Day

I was moving from my old small apartment to somewhere that is alot more peaceful place then where I am now a place called korea which I studied the language for because I need to be able to speak it to understand the culture and people, I also have my aunt and uncle who live there that I will be living with so I pack my bag and head out to the airport and get on the plane.

Time skip
I have landed in korea and see my aunt and uncle wave at me I run up to them and give them a hug they told me how glad they are to see me and how much I grew up from last time they saw me and I told them about how I am excited to go to school and how much it means to me to live with them and finally start a new life somewhere since this is my first year in high school I am excited to finally be able to make friends! We got in to a car drove for at least 4 hours while me and my parents are taking a nap when we hear the aunt say we are here at the house we see

😍 Huge mansion (3 story house)

(y) A house(2 story house)

Voting ends in 20min

Last edited:

Sayaka Miki

Credits
User Title Change
Just letting you know the 2 story and 3 story house is your thinking of where you live

Sayaka Miki

Credits
User Title Change
Chapter 2: Unexpected surprise
You were driving on your way to your house that you will live in you thought to yourself that It will be a 2 story normal house untill your mom woke you up to look at your room which was a mansion that is 4 floors high and suprisingly this was where you are living at and your parents are right across from you, you asked your mom what job your dad got to be able to get this house and she told you that he got a really high paying job as the ceo of a very huge company in korea which took you by shock at first but you got used to it you started unpacking your things and getting everything ready you had a normal room decoration and you thought you will explore your house with a friend or you hoped so you were done decorating everything and then you remebered that you have to apply classes for (Name School) which was a private rich school but you do not know what classes to sign up for you look at all the option and the most eye catching was the honor classes but you though the non honor classes might be fun you choose to apply for.

(y) Honor classes (May make a new friend to meet)

😢 Non honor classes

Voting ends tommorow

Sayaka Miki

Credits
User Title Change
Please write some classes you would like to take