New K-Drama Section

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Kdramajunkiee

Osmanthus Wine 🍷
Staff member
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
D.Min
Jumin
Baal/Ei
Zhongli
Hello everyone, I just wanted to let everyone know there is a new K-Drama section on the main site! It will be slow at first because there is a lot of work that goes into creating the profile as we are making sure that each actor and actress that is listed in the drama has a profile! You may suggest a K-Drama that you would like to see next, but please understand that it will take some time to get them posted! If you would like to take part and possibly start up a team, we can always use the help with the Actress and Actor profiles! We can just leave a list of who we need and you can pick and choose who you would like to do! If you want to help build the K-Drama profiles, send me a message and I can help get you started!

Last edited:

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong

Kdramajunkiee

Osmanthus Wine 🍷
Staff member
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
D.Min
Jumin
Baal/Ei
Zhongli

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
I was trying to stay under the K-Drama topic, but I will do that if you think that it will serve better there. I can't delete this thread so if you could do that for me, I would be most thankful!
I'm only suggesting to additionally post what you posted in here in the suggestions thread because more authors will see it.
That thread is pinned, therefore it will always be present at the top of the page, and more authors can see it.
Plus that profile suggestion thread is not just for kpop profiles it's for everything.
But you don't have to post it there if you don't want, it's up to you.

Kdramajunkiee

Osmanthus Wine 🍷
Staff member
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
D.Min
Jumin
Baal/Ei
Zhongli
I'm only suggesting to additionally post what you posted in here in the suggestions thread because more authors will see it.
That thread is pinned, therefore it will always be present at the top of the page, and more authors can see it.
Plus that profile suggestion thread is not just for kpop profiles it's for everything.
But you don't have to post it there if you don't want, it's up to you.
Oh ok! I did post there as well, thank you for your help!