new here!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

sehwuuh

Kpop Amateur
Credits
hi, i'm sehwuuh!! (as my username says) but my irl name is breanna but you can just call me bre! i'm here today to make some new friends. i took a super LONG hiatus of all things k-pop related. i was super into k-pop when i was around, i believe 15-16, maybe even younger? anwyays, i'm now 18 and my fascination with k-pop is back! the current groups i stan are itzy, mamamoo, everglow, twice, blackpink, bts and a few others. i'm open to any suggestions but a KEY NOTE is i'm mostly a girl group stan as they just cater more to me but i'm also open to any boy group suggestions! for fun, a few facts about me is that i'm genderfluid and i go by any and all pronouns so free feel to infer to me as whatever you'd like, he/she/they, whatever. <3 i'm also a proud memeber of the lgbtq+ community 🏳️‍🌈 and so on with my sexuality being omnisexual with a female ratio more than male but that's okay, my males, you're still valid and loved here, (same with my nonbinay, genderfluid and etc friends) and anyone else part of the lgbtq+ community, this is a safe place for you! :) additionally, i'm an otaku and LOVE all things anime and manga! and some last facts about me is that i'm a leo, let's go leos! ♌ and overall, i'm a pretty, friendly person so i hope we can all be friends! :D

p.s. yeji is my ult bias..if you couldn't tell already ;)

Attachments

• 53af8ead679f2179405fa1c9f621c6c0.jpg
    53af8ead679f2179405fa1c9f621c6c0.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 0

Tracy

.𖥔 𝗟𝗶𝗲 𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗬𝗼𝘂𖥔 ˖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
Website
tenacy.carrd.co
Credits
Dancing Winnie The Pooh
Mark
Haechan
Woozi
Welcome to the forums I hope you have a good stay
I stan all the groups you listed, my Itzy bias is yeji, I'm also an otaku

sehwuuh

Kpop Amateur
Credits
edit: i accidentally made two of these, lol and this is SUPER LONG and the emojis look scary 😭

Yutazenpai

Face of The Group
Credits
Pigeon Plush
Yuta
Undertaker
Lee Know
Welcome to the forums! I'm Charlie.
Fun fact, I'm also omnisexual! I have a male preference though.
Hopefully we can be friends!

sehwuuh

Kpop Amateur
Credits
i'm still getting used to how to work around everything but thank you so much for the warm welcome! it means a lot!! and that's cool to hear!

sehwuuh

Kpop Amateur
Credits
WHOA! everyone's profiles are so cool! and so nice to meet you, charlie! you seem super cool and i'd love to be friends!

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
Nice to meet you Bre, I hope you enjoy your time here on the forum :)