Netizens Claim To Have Found Proof that Yeonjun and Yunjin are Dating

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

chaechae.core

Band Manager
Website
mintchocochaechae.carrd.co
Credits
Growing Heart
Chaeyoung
Felix
Chaewon
The evidence is supposedly Yunjin's personal Spotify account which one of the covers to her playlist is this.
P-v2PkRvc5X3GTi6CmKGyP3iVmlxbvrE9dtQo1xzbXhvj6jaM43cnpFX4Q8178mAG72E7Mp_89UCDJsSmJ0yfNkbnaO8f5xk-IZ4t7yg8ac2Pu8=w780-rj-l80-nu-e365

this directly follows the art style of a recent song she recently made called "“I ≠ DOLL”
The playlist includes songs that Yunjin has recommended in the past.
Yunjin's sister also allegedly follows the account

hxZokrsn3xfWpmpOMcNYd02Et2hosZXWFfH9jsffSiU8xJsnD4LIssC9RbBuWp7uiwXGTIo6BJD5PI-3ozyK0i6O4f4A-8rorfipdLrmt_XnLQ=w780-rj-l80-nu-e365

This is the picture that shows the man in the drawing is Yeonjun. Everything represents him down to the earrings.

To further support their claim, they used clips from"The Game Caterers"
At one point, it appeared that Yeonjun was trying to run up behind Yunjin, but that her fellow member Kazuha beat him to it.

While the three were in line in the order of Yunjin, Kazuha, and Yeonjun, Yunjin ends up moving Kazuha in front of her in line.

My Opinion: I think that if it was true, that would be cute..they look rlly cute together and their personalities match, but if I'm speaking in the most logical way possible, either it was a fan account that just happened to copy Yunjin's art style, or they could just be rlly close friends.

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
this has already been disproven. I can't link it because of the linking articles rule but the whole thing was fabricated

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
ah can you tell me the website?
On PannChoa

Basically,
AVvXsEh9CGTEPPSzq-cx5CSmmggqLxRbXLUHIr6oP-bk4N6ApmPuRoZjTrnF_yVkSXgfs9K-g9B2CZ5unLVH2hghAGc-7vcP8alQ6_Y10t_KzarbASEKoDhcoOH1k2XcxXBA7E2ulMIrtmX0xrXUJfKrzTd-X-gOcoeoxCzZGdes_uKSiXtlvxn5KRHZG4a7=s16000

"I'm posting this because of all those fake upvotes you guys are doing to fabricate this controversy tsk tsk. The i-roaches were the ones who created this and the i-roach who exposed this controversy said that they found out that her sister was following Yunjin's account and when we looked for her sister's account, that account didn't even exist + If the sister and Huh Yunjin were already following each other, i-roaches would've already known in the past, but even in other screenshots that i-roaches released before of her sister's account, Yunjin's account never existed. That fake Yunjin account was only on the screencap that the i-roach who fabricated this. This is why it's unbelievable from the start"

AVvXsEi4Ax60p3KeMOHMFXMyjTK3FO2RJP9M8U0C8_lu8nSYS9yQsrjjWSJ4Dn7xKt2CWCx6KOxuEK_1M6Vm0kdih53uroSC3JVt29ZMqkxblpGYIrg7DfAQQewBmMgTjqeT9zDVOdr8cCVLoNbYMlzkieFnqXxkx-TJiOUCU9KkT4Ze2J1C_jgE0jsWBC6G=s16000

"Let me clarify the evil i-roach's timeline. When [Yunjin]'s self-composed song's MV dropped, she waited 12 hours to say that she found that Huh Yunjin's sister's account was following Yunjin on that fake account. She said that that drawing was made by Yunjin in September, but the other i-roaches exposed that person saying that the Spotify account wasn't even created back then, so how can they be the only person to have found it? And that person was unable to disprove it. And that alleged account created by Yunjin was already deleted even before i-roaches could go and confirm for themselves. Let's say that the Spotify account was really an account made by Huh Yunjin, wouldn't other fans also have already known that Yunjin's sister was following that account at some point? That's why it's irrefutable that this was a fabricated rumor"

AVvXsEifxJOFwpudFqnfD7zLhCUfQdvcfGBE-59iS-oMs09w_0QyqMNMpVRff6mpl-DnDZKKi80XlvXeGhnpgQdFHjNERZMdoJdo9JwYeZyzYTv_LjSMdu3rRo8l_O91qvW7MhGs962efyaXY8U9RfyvCj6DV65z8n4SC17VhlZbwaOq04HgpBHKZt5MuH_k=s16000

chaechae.core

Band Manager
Website
mintchocochaechae.carrd.co
Credits
Growing Heart
Chaeyoung
Felix
Chaewon
On PannChoa

Basically,
AVvXsEh9CGTEPPSzq-cx5CSmmggqLxRbXLUHIr6oP-bk4N6ApmPuRoZjTrnF_yVkSXgfs9K-g9B2CZ5unLVH2hghAGc-7vcP8alQ6_Y10t_KzarbASEKoDhcoOH1k2XcxXBA7E2ulMIrtmX0xrXUJfKrzTd-X-gOcoeoxCzZGdes_uKSiXtlvxn5KRHZG4a7=s16000

"I'm posting this because of all those fake upvotes you guys are doing to fabricate this controversy tsk tsk. The i-roaches were the ones who created this and the i-roach who exposed this controversy said that they found out that her sister was following Yunjin's account and when we looked for her sister's account, that account didn't even exist + If the sister and Huh Yunjin were already following each other, i-roaches would've already known in the past, but even in other screenshots that i-roaches released before of her sister's account, Yunjin's account never existed. That fake Yunjin account was only on the screencap that the i-roach who fabricated this. This is why it's unbelievable from the start"

AVvXsEi4Ax60p3KeMOHMFXMyjTK3FO2RJP9M8U0C8_lu8nSYS9yQsrjjWSJ4Dn7xKt2CWCx6KOxuEK_1M6Vm0kdih53uroSC3JVt29ZMqkxblpGYIrg7DfAQQewBmMgTjqeT9zDVOdr8cCVLoNbYMlzkieFnqXxkx-TJiOUCU9KkT4Ze2J1C_jgE0jsWBC6G=s16000

"Let me clarify the evil i-roach's timeline. When [Yunjin]'s self-composed song's MV dropped, she waited 12 hours to say that she found that Huh Yunjin's sister's account was following Yunjin on that fake account. She said that that drawing was made by Yunjin in September, but the other i-roaches exposed that person saying that the Spotify account wasn't even created back then, so how can they be the only person to have found it? And that person was unable to disprove it. And that alleged account created by Yunjin was already deleted even before i-roaches could go and confirm for themselves. Let's say that the Spotify account was really an account made by Huh Yunjin, wouldn't other fans also have already known that Yunjin's sister was following that account at some point? That's why it's irrefutable that this was a fabricated rumor"

AVvXsEifxJOFwpudFqnfD7zLhCUfQdvcfGBE-59iS-oMs09w_0QyqMNMpVRff6mpl-DnDZKKi80XlvXeGhnpgQdFHjNERZMdoJdo9JwYeZyzYTv_LjSMdu3rRo8l_O91qvW7MhGs962efyaXY8U9RfyvCj6DV65z8n4SC17VhlZbwaOq04HgpBHKZt5MuH_k=s16000
oh damnnn

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
Even though it's fake, if Le Sserafim and TXT stop interacting because of this, I will throw a riot. Some weirdo lied on the internet and now we will probably rarely see them acknowledge each other. Not only that, but if this was true, that would've meant someone was snooping through Yunjin's private life, and by extension Yeonjun's, which is disgusting. Let them live in peace. This is what Yunjin wrote her song about and whoever did this, did nothing but proof her point 💀

Gwacekpop2

Band Leader
Credits
Tip Toe Pusheen
Sunoo
Excited Cat
✧ JEI (Xiaoting) ✧
4 words.
It's. No. One's. Business.
___
I get liking your idols and supporting them and all but obsessing to the point their privacy is being invaded and going to big lengths to make up stories is very disrespectful.
Tbh idc if they really are dating or not, like let them be happy wherever they and any other idols are.

escapism

𝐢 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ☆
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
✧ Buddie ✧
It was pretty obvious from the start that it wasn't real but even if it was people should be supportive.