Need help with a question please

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

JudgeyM

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Hello all

New here, first post :)

I hope someone can answer this, as it has been driving me mad lol

I remember seeing on YouTube a music video (at least I think it was) of one of the younger sakamichi groups or akb groups.

The video in question was done in one camera shot where the members were singing and doing like impressive tricks with basketballs and cups and balls and other stuff. I think it ended with a basketball shot.

There was also a behind the scenes making of video with all the mistakes.

I hope this is enough information for someone to help me out before I go crazy lol

Any help would be extremely grateful, thanks guys :)

persona

Maknae
Credits
Sanha
Hello all

New here, first post :)

I hope someone can answer this, as it has been driving me mad lol

I remember seeing on YouTube a music video (at least I think it was) of one of the younger sakamichi groups or akb groups.

The video in question was done in one camera shot where the members were singing and doing like impressive tricks with basketballs and cups and balls and other stuff. I think it ended with a basketball shot.

There was also a behind the scenes making of video with all the mistakes.

I hope this is enough information for someone to help me out before I go crazy lol

Any help would be extremely grateful, thanks guys :)
what's the question though

JudgeyM

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Hello, yes sorry

I can't remember exactly what it was. I know I saw it on YouTube a while back. Can't find it again. I just remember it was pretty amazing.

There was one member just walking from room to room and watching the other members do their tricks and then continuing on to the next room.

I will try remember more soon :)

Thank you for all the help, very appreciated:)

Credits
Hello, yes sorry

I can't remember exactly what it was. I know I saw it on YouTube a while back. Can't find it again. I just remember it was pretty amazing.

There was one member just walking from room to room and watching the other members do their tricks and then continuing on to the next room.

I will try remember more soon :)

Thank you for all the help, very appreciated:)
I think I've seen that before as well.
I also don't remember what that's from though.

JudgeyM

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Yeah I found it after seeing Keyakizaka46's Kuroi Hitsuji.

JudgeyM

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Ah yes something else I remember...

In the mistakes video one member right at the end of the non stop sequence spoiled it all by throwing a basketball which broke a life-size cardboard cutout's head, which was as funny as hell lol