GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

princessdiana

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Why is Hyunjin from Stray Kids (and Seventeen's Mingyu, his is now removed) the only idol on here to have listed his alleged accusations against him listed on his profile? I haven't seen those on any of the other members profiles that have been actually caught in controversial situations? And why are the editors of their profiles deleting comments that are asking them to remove those?

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
Why is Hyunjin from Stray Kids (and Seventeen's Mingyu, his is now removed) the only idol on here to have listed his alleged accusations against him listed on his profile? I haven't seen those on any of the other members profiles that have been actually caught in controversial situations? And why are the editors of their profiles deleting comments that are asking them to remove those?
I'm not sure about editors deleting comments but the official KProfiles account has been the one making the recent edits on Hyunjin's profile.
If you want to contact someone about this, I suggest sending an email to [email protected] since they're directly involved with adding the information about the accusations onto Hyunjin's profile.