NCT/WayV’s Ten shows support for his LGBT+ fans & Who would be the visual/center if these female idols were in the same group?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

ChenXiao

Face of The Group
Credits
Gong Myung
☆ NCT 127 - Sticker [Ver. B] ☆
☆ NCT 127 - Sticker [Ver. A] ☆
Horyeong
NCT/WayV’s Ten shows support for his LGBT+ fans + receives praise for his heartfelt words
1594522262-0b3e0c2c-4a0b-42ab-ba75-787156eed7a3.png

NCT/WayV member Ten recently took part in several fansign video meetings with fans. In one meeting he voiced words of support for his fans who are a part of the LGBT community.

One fan asked Ten during their video call, if he could send a message to NCT/WayV’s LGBT fans:

I was wondering, if you have like, any messages to your LGBT fans?”

Ten quickly and wholeheartedly responded by saying:

I want you to be yourself, love, we are all the same, we are all humans, we’re the same. So love yourself, don’t try to change yourself, just be you and that’s enough. If you’re happy with yourself, that’s like everything, if you’re happy with yourself, that’s enough”.

Ten has been receiving love and praise for answering the question eloquently and from his heart, especially since K-pop idols don’t often voice their support for the LGBT community in such an explicit way, and many fans shared they were moved and inspired by Ten's words.

Who would be the visual/center if these female idols were in the same group?
1594494690-433e8469ff11a4706d2c63c03d4d1454.jpg

Netizens are talking about who would be the visual/center if Sulli, YoonA, Irene, and Suzy were in the same group.

A post on a popular online forum gained attention for casting a hypothetical question, "Who would be the visual/center if these female idols were in the same group?" The original poster attached many different gifs of Sulli, YoonA, Irene, and Suzy and over 900 netizens shared their thoughts in the comments. Some of the comments are:

"Hands down YoonA."

"I can't pick just one.. they are all so gorgeous"

"They should take turns lol All of them are stunningly beautiful"

"Suzy or Sulli"

"I miss you Sulli..."

"If they debuted as a group I would be stanning each and all of them lol Being an individual fan would be impossible."

"I can't choose just one but one thing I'm sure about is that I would be stanning this group forever."

Check out the gifs below. Who would you pick?
1594495999-focusedsprychimpanzee-size-restricted.gif
1594496033-vapidangeliccranefly-size-restricted.gif

1594496048-flakymindlessafricangroundhornbill-size-restricted.gif
1594496062-agreeableyounggiraffe-size-restricted.gif