GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

maddiie

Kpop Amateur
Credits
mmMmm if we ranting then sm better give the dreamies the same amount of promotions for we boom as they’ve done with 127’s past few comebacks. they needa realize 127 ain’t their only group (and it’s not the only unit in nct)

maddiie

Kpop Amateur
Credits
also this argument’s been made before but sm can literally do so much with yuta ?? as the only japanese idol in the company who’s also extremely talented and beautiful, he doesn’t get as much as he deserves. he would have fit in the boss unit and he never gets any take in variety shows or anything like that. he has no opportunity to show off his intelligence or his talent, seeing as how he barely gets more lines than johnny, especially in japanese songs ?? like ?? he’s basically there just for the show because he’s good looking and a lot of fans find him super sexy but he’s way more than that. but hey, what would sm be without wasting talent and potential🤠

Kirstyaspenn

Kpop Stan
Credits
Renjun
Lucas
Seungkwan
DK
Oh my god I've been thinking the same thing. Like Y would they bring Yuta to train if they're just going to not give him better promotion. But like SM is crap with all their Chinese Idols so I don't really see a difference

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
nct's music gets worse w every passing year. the 7th sense is so objectively good and innovative, and it aged so, so well. but kick it? punch? sticker? not so much. glitch mode is mediocre at best, and hot sauce grates on my nerves almost as much as sticker. and the nct 2021 album was awful. out of 13 songs, i only like 2 (ok! and round&round). and i found new axis to be so...goofy. it genuinely makes me laugh. and a lot of the bsides on sticker were good, but forgettable; i can't rlly recall any of them. i keep holding out hope for a song i rlly like, but idk. arcade (from dream's latest album) should have been the title track bc it was one of the only songs on the album that's both good and memorable.

Feeling Peachy

Forum Mod
Staff member
Credits
Johnny
Chen
Lay
Doyoung
also this argument’s been made before but sm can literally do so much with yuta ?? as the only japanese idol in the company who’s also extremely talented and beautiful, he doesn’t get as much as he deserves. he would have fit in the boss unit and he never gets any take in variety shows or anything like that. he has no opportunity to show off his intelligence or his talent, seeing as how he barely gets more lines than johnny, especially in japanese songs ?? like ?? he’s basically there just for the show because he’s good looking and a lot of fans find him super sexy but he’s way more than that. but hey, what would sm be without wasting talent and potential🤠
That's exactly what I was thinking. Like, I'm not an expert by any means, but I really think he's lead, if not main, dancer material at least (in fact, I'd I can remember correctly, he had a main dancer position at one point, but they they literally downgraded him? Like, what?). They could do so much more with him (that's literally what he's under the company for), yet they choose to use him as eye candy basically. I understand when some people don't fit a concept and some do, but the way he basically gets no attention is ridiculous and the fitting concept or not thing is just an excuse. I'm not even mad at this point, just sad. Some people might think that this is good because he "doesn't have to work as hard and still makes the same amount of money", but I honestly don't understand those people. Like, imagine training for who knows how many years, being away from home for so long and basically wasting part of your life training, only to sing a simple three seconds in a song. No amount of money will be worth the time you spent.

(Sorry for the rant! Just saw something I was pretty passionate about!)