NCT Dream's future

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Kirstyaspenn

Kpop Stan
Credits
Renjun
Lucas
Seungkwan
DK
This is no surprise but NCTzens are begging SM to keep NCT Dream as a fixed unit. They were seen crying a their most recent concert for various reasons. I as an NCTzen myself am sadded by this mainly because people are saying that the graduating members are unsure of their future and unsure if they will see eachother again. It breaks my heart knowing that these boys grew up together and have to be split apart after years of friendship. What do you think of the situation?

~moonlight tea~

Face of The Group
Credits
Eunsang
Hyeongjun
Hangyul
Dohyun
I wish that they could bring either a new generation of dreamies and make it like akb48's thing where they graduate members out but actually put members in. Or they could make it a fixed unit

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
This is no surprise but NCTzens are begging SM to keep NCT Dream as a fixed unit. They were seen crying a their most recent concert for various reasons. I as an NCTzen myself am sadded by this mainly because people are saying that the graduating members are unsure of their future and unsure if they will see eachother again. It breaks my heart knowing that these boys grew up together and have to be split apart after years of friendship. What do you think of the situation?
Oh!! I praying for this not to happen....Dreamies should be in NCT!