NCT China Line

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

IceQueen

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Woozi
Sunghoon
Changbin
Seungkwan
So tell me how SM be mistreating my boys Renjun and Winwin...they weren't even aloud to say Winwin's name during a Vlive.
They wouldn't mention Winwin's name in Chinese projects. This is not okay. They deserve so much better especially since Winwin and Renjun are such talented boys. Every time I see Winwin on any NCT 127 MV I always wish he could get more lines or more screen time because he is so talented. Idk much about Renjun, but I know for a fact that he should be able to say his hyungs name.
There hasn't been something like this since EXO's china lines but people are still aloud to talk about them. This is wrong.
How do you guys feel about this? Should SM still able to do stuff like this? Or should they be stopped?

IceQueen

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Woozi
Sunghoon
Changbin
Seungkwan
This is weird. Can you explain more?

I dont know much of the whole story but apparently Renjun was unable to mention Winwin's name in the latest vlive because SM asked him not to...but that part was cut out and reposted on vlive. After that people have been hating on SM for taking Winwin (kinda) out of the picture. There was a recent post with China performers on a chinese broadcast and Winwin was in it but was not mentioned because of SM, I have also heard he was unable to go on tour with 127. I dont know the full details to why they are doing this but they just are. Thats all I know.

DrawiswhatIliketodo

Kpop Groupie
Credits
So tell me how SM be mistreating my boys Renjun and Winwin...they weren't even aloud to say Winwin's name during a Vlive.
They wouldn't mention Winwin's name in Chinese projects. This is not okay. They deserve so much better especially since Winwin and Renjun are such talented boys. Every time I see Winwin on any NCT 127 MV I always wish he could get more lines or more screen time because he is so talented. Idk much about Renjun, but I know for a fact that he should be able to say his hyungs name.
There hasn't been something like this since EXO's china lines but people are still aloud to talk about them. This is wrong.
How do you guys feel about this? Should SM still able to do stuff like this? Or should they be stopped?

I dont know much of the whole story but apparently Renjun was unable to mention Winwin's name in the latest vlive because SM asked him not to...but that part was cut out and reposted on vlive. After that people have been hating on SM for taking Winwin (kinda) out of the picture. There was a recent post with China performers on a chinese broadcast and Winwin was in it but was not mentioned because of SM, I have also heard he was unable to go on tour with 127. I dont know the full details to why they are doing this but they just are. Thats all I know.
I didn't know about this. For WinWin having little to no lines, I think he said that is because he isn't confident in his Korean. But, I don't know why Renjun can't say WinWin's name. That's so weird.

IceQueen

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Woozi
Sunghoon
Changbin
Seungkwan
I didn't know about this. For WinWin having little to no lines, I think he said that is because he isn't confident in his Korean. But, I don't know why Renjun can't say WinWin's name. That's so weird.
Yeah I know its so strange