Nayeon - "Pop!" MV

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
I'm not obsessed quite yet cause I need to listen to it more. It was really cute but.....why did they have to put that mini rap verse in?
at least it was only a mini-rap, and it ended kinda in a chant. i was afraid for a second they were gonna have a full blown rap verse and ruin the song 😩

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
at least it was only a mini-rap, and it ended kinda in a chant. i was afraid for a second they were gonna have a full blown rap verse and ruin the song 😩
So many female soloists who are VOCALISTS have put raps in their songs and it creates a black hole. Taeyeon, Sunmi, Somi and probably more.
I'm gonna pretend that part of that song doesn't exist.

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
So many female soloists who are VOCALISTS have put raps in their songs and it creates a black hole. Taeyeon, Sunmi, Somi and probably more.
I'm gonna pretend that part of that song doesn't exist.
i don't think i've ever been as shocked in my entire life as i was to hear taeyeon's weekend rap. i love her, but she is not a good rapper

I see that Im icy

Kpop Groupie
Website
chaebrina.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Seori
Iree
Karina
I really loved this song. I feel like listening twice but more classy, more Nayeon, or at least the character she created in her career. I personally feel like this song really fitted her in every way and hope Jihyo gets a solo.