Namjin Fanfic 😉😌🥵

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Should I post more fanfics? (Crackhead ones and serious ones

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

purple.bixbby

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Yunho
"Joon-Ah~ What are you doing?~" Jin asks with a whine as he hugs his boyfriend from behind.

"Fucking my step-sister, kidding, I'm reading Namjin fanfictions that our fans write," Namjoon says, still reading.

"Ooh! Read it out loud!"

" 'Namjoons long fingers slowly curl around Jin's neck, choking him slightly as he thrusts in and out of Jin at an inhuman pace. 'Ah!~ Daddy!' Jin moans loud-"

"Shushshushshushshush, i don't wanna hear anymore, goodbye!~" Jin says, his face red as he tries to leave, Namjoon immediately grabbing his wrist.

"No, you're staying, you know-" Namjoon sets his phone on the counter as he pulls Jin close by the waist, earning a squeal from Jin, "we could be doing that exact thing right now~" Namjoon says with a smirk.

"Kim Namjoon shut the frick up right now, nononononononononono, we're not doing that you pervert!" Jin freaks out.

"Baby we've been together for thr-"

"ISAIDNOANDNOMEANSNONOWSHUTTHEFRICKOUTYOUPERVERTBEFOREISMACKTHEHECKOUTOFYOUWITHMYFLIPFLOPLIKEANANGRYMOTHERCHASINGHERPROBLEMATICCHILDAROUNDTHEHOUSE! ISUGGESTYOUBETTERSTARTRUNNINGBEFOREYOUGETHURT!!!!!" Seokjin yells with a fast voice, getting out of Namjoons grip and grabbing his flipflop.

"AHH!~ HYUNG IM SORRY!!!!!" Namjoon yells as he starts running.

"YOU PERVERT GET BACK HERE!!!!!!" Jin yells, chasing him.

And they lived happily ever after

~The End~

main-qimg-e85bf710f7b2bb76d6ed1907bc0436f1.jpegmain-qimg-be495c912fcf8cee5f1ca593a76ee958.jpeg