....Name a Group You Unstanned and Why....

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
The title says it all.

Before I left the forms I think most people knew that I loved NCT, especially Haechan.
I started to unstan when the Hot Sauce album was released. Some of the bsides (Rainbow, My Youth, Dive Into You) were fantastic, but the title track was god awful. I did like the repackaged version with Hello Future but it didn't make up for the horribleness of Hot Sauce.
With 127 and other unit tracks it got worse, especially Sticker. I also just felt that comebacks had little creativity and there were too many members for others to shine (Shotaro and Sungchan still aren't in their own units). NCT kinda just stuck to the usual 4th gen boy group trope of loud and dark.
So I unstanned. Lowkey wish I could sell the Haechan card I saved up for for so long, but we can't trade.

Who did you unstan?

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Everyone says they don’t care about hearing stories about unstanning this group, but idrc if people don’t want to hear it. I can’t tell if they’re sensitive or tired. If they’re tired then you don’t have to read but if you’re sensitive cope lol 😎

I unstanned BLACKPINK.
They were my first ult and if you look far enough back in my posts you can find me referencing the members in particular Lisa quite a bit as I stanned them a lot in 2019. I got into them around KTL era, and was so excited to experience their comebacks as time went on. Oh boy I was naive back then LMAO. Anyways so I watched a lot of content that year, and waited patiently for their comeback, heck was even a toxic blink for a while. Somewhere in the summer after all this, I began to venture into other groups. I didn’t forget about BP I just enjoyed other content for a while as I waited. Then the news of HYLT came and I was so excited for them to reignite that BLINK passion I had the year before. And then… I did not like HYLT. I hated the instrumental, which can really impact how I feel towards a song. I was so disappointed. Then same thing happened with Ice Cream and Lovesick girls. I didn’t like 90% of their 2020 releases, which was just sad. Then it got to the point Id overplayed their entire discography due to how small it was. Slowly they faded from my life completely. Also didn’t help that BLINKS tended to be the main fandom who argued with Moomoos so the association with BP became negative for me. So yes. That’s my story of how I went from a massive BLINK to just a meh

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚎💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
I’m sure everyone already knows this but I’ll say it again, I’ve unstanned almost every group I ever stanned & now I’m slowly getting back into some.

But the group I will never stan again, even if I listen to their songs still, is BTS.

They were my first group, along with Blackpink, but their fandom is the absolute worse fandom ever & at the risk of getting death threats, r@pe threats, getting told to k-word myself & other disgusting things, I will NEVER stan BTS or call myself an Army ever again.

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
I’m sure everyone already knows this but I’ll say it again, I’ve unstanned almost every group I ever stanned & now I’m slowly getting back into some.

But the group I will never stan again, even if I listen to their songs still, is BTS.

They were my first group, along with Blackpink, but their fandom is the absolute worse fandom ever & at the risk of getting death threats, r@pe threats, getting told to k-word myself & other disgusting things, I will NEVER stan BTS or call myself an Army ever again.
It’s so frustrating how fandoms can be what ruins groups for people. Everyone is like “if you don’t stan coz of the fandom you’re never a real fan anyway” but like. If all the negative things you see are being said by people who use a specific person/people to represent themselves, ofc that’s going to become an association.
Using Yuna as an example since she’s my ult so no one will take it seriously, but if every day I saw someone with a Yuna pfp saying such awful things, I would most likely begin to start associating Yuna with said negative things.
Fandoms need to chill and realise sometimes they’re what causes their groups to lose fans

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚎💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
It’s so frustrating how fandoms can be what ruins groups for people. Everyone is like “if you don’t stan coz of the fandom you’re never a real fan anyway” but like. If all the negative things you see are being said by people who use a specific person/people to represent themselves, ofc that’s going to become an association.
Using Yuna as an example since she’s my ult so no one will take it seriously, but if every day I saw someone with a Yuna pfp saying such awful things, I would most likely begin to start associating Yuna with said negative things.
Fandoms need to chill and realise sometimes they’re what causes their groups to lose fans
Exactly and all I can think about is how disappointed BTS would be in their fans who says awful things to other fans.

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
Everyone says they don’t care about hearing stories about unstanning this group, but idrc if people don’t want to hear it. I can’t tell if they’re sensitive or tired. If they’re tired then you don’t have to read but if you’re sensitive cope lol 😎

I unstanned BLACKPINK.
They were my first ult and if you look far enough back in my posts you can find me referencing the members in particular Lisa quite a bit as I stanned them a lot in 2019. I got into them around KTL era, and was so excited to experience their comebacks as time went on. Oh boy I was naive back then LMAO. Anyways so I watched a lot of content that year, and waited patiently for their comeback, heck was even a toxic blink for a while. Somewhere in the summer after all this, I began to venture into other groups. I didn’t forget about BP I just enjoyed other content for a while as I waited. Then the news of HYLT came and I was so excited for them to reignite that BLINK passion I had the year before. And then… I did not like HYLT. I hated the instrumental, which can really impact how I feel towards a song. I was so disappointed. Then same thing happened with Ice Cream and Lovesick girls. I didn’t like 90% of their 2020 releases, which was just sad. Then it got to the point Id overplayed their entire discography due to how small it was. Slowly they faded from my life completely. Also didn’t help that BLINKS tended to be the main fandom who argued with Moomoos so the association with BP became negative for me. So yes. That’s my story of how I went from a massive BLINK to just a meh
that's why i almost never listen to blackpink. they're my ult gg, but ik that if i listen to them all the time, i'll start to hate them lol. if i wait forever in between playing their songs, they still have that magical "i love this" feeling for me. except for ice cream; that's the worst thing yg's ever created

sanasideup

Staff member
Editor
Website
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
bts

i initially unstanned them bc my dad and (ex)stepmother made me (long story) but when i tried to get into them a few yrs later, i just couldn't. i'm not a huge fan of anything released after fake love (love their older stuff, tho) but my biggest issue now is - you guessed it - the fandom, esp recently. i once saw an army say they hoped another idol would get r@p3d and that kinda sealed the deal for me. and recently, skz released a song called ddaeng (bts has a song of the same title) and tried to gatekeep a korean word from fkn koreans and dragged stays through the mud (and for the record, the songs are nothing alike imo) bc of it. now, every time i look at a bts member, i just feel so disgusted and apathetic, which actually makes me sad bc it has nothing to do w the members, who i'm certain would not condone their "fan's" behavior. i mean, i have one of their albums, and i follow the members on instagram, but i will never ever ever call myself an army again, or interact w armies that aren't multis (they're usually more chill, but not always)

Horanghae !

ᵐⁱⁿᵍʰᵃᵒ ^
Credits
Korean Flag
Nachimbong
Sunoo
i havent really unstanned a group but blackpink they were my first gg but their fans are just so rude, racist, and homophobic. One said "ariana's grandma is alive but taehyung's isn't" and they showed ashes. like you know how rude that is? and they call namjoon black and give death threats to other fandoms. not all blinks are like that but i couldn't even follow those people. and they call other male idols "fat". they weigh more cuz of their muscles and i just couldn't handle it. too much toxicity.

TaeBora~

Kpop Stan
EXO. I was a EXOL for only a few months before I realized just how fucked up those men were. Chen, sucks. I think he's my least favorite. The stuff he pulled was just unforgivable (as a black person). Kunta Kente...really b****. I'm sure he's never even seen the movie. Kai did CA SO many times just because their fucked company thought he looked "black" enough to fit the style. And he thought it was cool, boy bye. Not to mention he said the N-word. Baekhyun ain't any better and that goes for the whole group.

I still listen to their solo music (kai, baekhyun and d.o) but will I EVER say I am a EXO fan, hell nah

Elphelt_ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇ

Trail of Tears
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Website
shes-dreamin.carrd.co
Credits
Belle
Ezrael
Teolaegi
✧ Creamy Chanyeol ✧
BTS
Honestly I never really liked them in the first place but DNA and boy in love drew me in but now.... they just suck, the music is so bland and it all sounds the same "Permission to dance" was one of the worst things I ever heard like what da heck was that it was like after "boy with love" they just went down hill. their company Is trying so hard to make them western even tho they already were! Not to mention the dancing what happened to the dancing like with "fake love" "On" "Fire" now we have the cringgy stuff like "Dynamite" and "Permission to dance". And the fandom is super toxic insulting Ateez and calling them girlys not all are like that but still, I listen to there old stuff every now and then but im starting to not be able to stand there voices...

sanasideup

Staff member
Editor
Website
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
BTS
Honestly I never really liked them in the first place but DNA and boy in love drew me in but now.... they just suck, the music is so bland and it all sounds the same "Permission to dance" was one of the worst things I ever heard like what da heck was that it was like after "boy with love" they just went down hill. their company Is trying so hard to make them western even tho they already were! Not to mention the dancing what happened to the dancing like with "fake love" "On" "Fire" now we have the cringgy stuff like "Dynamite" and "Permission to dance". And the fandom is super toxic insulting Ateez and calling them girlys not all are like that but still, I listen to there old stuff every now and then but im starting to not be able to stand there voices...
you rlly dug into them, huh /lh

TaeBora~

Kpop Stan
BTS
I'm still an ARMY because these b*i*tches got me in a chock hold with every other song they've made. I actually enjoyed Butter and Dynamite, but PTD was god awful. And this snoop dogg collab is gonna be the death of them. BRING MEGAN BACK 😔

IK these men are talented and IK they can...but they just don't wanna. They wanna be ~caucasian~ and ~western-ized~ But I'm sure Tae is finna show out on this mixtape and you think I'm gonna give up on Mr. Jeon's solo career because of this, nah. So imma stick around for now :cautious:

escapism

𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 🤍
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
Death Note
ATEEZ. I no longer have the desire to listen to them I don't know why, I always think they're madly talented so I hope it's just a phase..
Also I'm no longer into BTS like I used to be cos of the *coughs* fandom and their latest songs haven't been anything special to me. It's not that I have a problem with their english releases tho I'm patiently waiting for their korean comeback.

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
BTS
Yeah I agree. I used to stan them when I was a baby kpop fan. But then I realized I like less than 5 of their songs since Wings/The most beautiful moment in life. And it just got worse with the english tracks. It also kinda just pissed me off that they won so much shit. Like other groups are so deserving, they just don't have the fanbase like army.

Also, if I may ask, why do you have kooky in your username if you unstanned? Usually I see that word as a reference to Jungkook.

Zerø_21

Maknae
Website
www.quotev.com
Credits
Yeosang
Yunho
Jongho
Seonghwa
ATEEZ. I no longer have the desire to listen to them I don't know why, I always think they're madly talented so I hope it's just a phase..
Also I'm no longer into BTS like I used to be cos of the *coughs* fandom and their latest songs haven't been anything special to me. It's not that I have a problem with their english releases tho I'm patiently waiting for their korean comeback.
There was a time when I even felt the same way, dunno why tho, probably coz I stan a lot of groups already

Elphelt_ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇ

Trail of Tears
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Website
shes-dreamin.carrd.co
Credits
Belle
Ezrael
Teolaegi
✧ Creamy Chanyeol ✧
Yeah I agree. I used to stan them when I was a baby kpop fan. But then I realized I like less than 5 of their songs since Wings/The most beautiful moment in life. And it just got worse with the english tracks. It also kinda just pissed me off that they won so much shit. Like other groups are so deserving, they just don't have the fanbase like army.

Also, if I may ask, why do you have kooky in your username if you unstanned? Usually I see that word as a reference to Jungkook.
Well I needed a name and kookys and cream (a YouTube channel) is what came to my mind so I used it and he used to be my bias too, yeah yeah I really need to change my name I get angry just seeing it lol

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Well I needed a name and kookys and cream (a YouTube channel) is what came to my mind so I used it and he used to be my bias too, yeah yeah I really need to change my name I get angry just seeing it lol
ah okay that makes sense
Are you gonna save up to change it?