My thoughts on Ep. 2 of We Are Young (Chinese Survival Show)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Credits
Current rankings from QQ
1. Li Xikan : 2,02 M
2. Hu Wenxuan : 670 k
3. Xu Shengen : 640 k
4. Zuo Ye : 480 k
5. Cui Shaopeng : 360 k
6. Lin Mo : 320 k
7. Zuo Linjie : 280 k
8. Luo Jie : 260 k
9. Lin Ran 250 k

你好, Hello!
Episode was a continuation of evaluating the trainees. Both Mr. Tyger and C.T.O performed this episode.
From Mr. Tyger 3 out of 4 made it in
From C.T.O 3 out of the 7 made it in
There is only a certain number of trainees that can make it into the upper group. Once the upper group is full, if the mentors want to add someone to the top group they have to choose a trainee who is already in the top group and move them into the bottom group where they're eliminated. Only 52 trainees from the 89? original trainees move on from the actual evaluation, before each performance of each trainee, the mentors would also look at the performance and guide the trainees on how to improve it before they decide on stage whether the trainees pass or not.
Also when they revealed the trainees rooms I was so confused at first, I realized later that they were dormed depending on their ranking, the rooms looked sort of small.
I'm saying this again, but you DO NOT need to have VIP Youku or a Youku account to watch these episodes of We Are Young. And there isn't any English subtitles of this show currently on Youku, but there are people who are subbing the show into english.
I've been asked how much each vote it worth and for each vote on Youku is 7 votes, and if you have Youku VIP your vote counts for 14. You also do not have to verify your vote or confirm it so it doesn't take a while to vote.
This was pretty short, but this episode was much like the first where they were still auditioning/ having the trainees perform. It'll probably get longer as I learn more about the trainees and who I want to root for, though I was kinda trying to keep it unbiased, and not overly spoiler in case those who haven't seen it want to watch this without everything being spoiled. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask!
-坤華(KunHua)

EDIT: Completely forgot, but based on a trailer for Episode 3 Jackson Wang (GOT 7) will be there.

Episode 2 of We Are Young

Last edited:

Jjsarang

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Thank you🙂 since you can understand Chinese,one trainee got me confused,the one who covered his face,he's so good ,amazing,a talented one why he won't show his face?