My self intruduction (cuz why not)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Byun Bacon

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Liu Meng
Yunho
Hendery
Hi I'm Natalie but everyone calls me Nat or mochi (my nickname) I'm 12 years old in a few months 13 and I'm greek lol.
umm I'm a really shy person and I'm an introvert so thats why i decided to make an introduction thread hehe....
I'm a multistan (dont ask me how many groups i stan) and I own a fanpage on instagram ( @kpop_for_lifeu_love_ ) and tiktok ( @chxngminie )
I first became a kpop stan in late 2018 and the first group I saw and fell in love with was exo. Exo is one of my ultimate favourite groups and my bias is Baekhyun.
Some things that i love exept kpop are chinese dramas, indian and japanese food and dancing.πŸ˜…

I made this account to express my love for the idols/groups etc. but theres another reason too I wanna make some friends here cuz i dont have any so yeahhπŸ˜…

Hwa_ChaeMing

Λœβ€*Β°β€’.Λœβ€*Β°β€’ π“§π“˜π“žπ“ π“’π“€π“Ÿπ“‘π“”π“œπ“π“’π“¨ β€’Β°*β€Λœ.β€’Β°*β€Λœ
Author
Hi Nat! Welcome to the forums! You can call me Chae. My pm are always open if you want to talk!

woosungsrose

𝓑𝓡𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓑𝓡𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓲𝓼 𝓙𝓸𝓷𝓰𝓱𝔂𝓾𝓷
Credits
Ni-Ki
Daehwi
The First Step: Treasure Effect
Keeho
hi. i'm luna and im 15. i became a kpop fan in early 2017 and my first group was blackpink! welcome to the forums !!! i also stan exo and my bias is also baekhyun

gwslay

< jjuni 3
Author
Website
vivari.carrd.co
Credits
Baekgyeul
Jaechan
Bian
Raspberry
Hello! I'm Aliana or Ali
If you need any help or just wanna talk you can ask me uwu
Also I'd be happy to be your friend :33

taesshlong

Maknae
Website
luvsickluvr.carrd.co
Credits
Minisode1 : Blue Hour
The Book of Us: The Demon
Intak
VOICE: The Future is Now
Hi I'm Natalie but everyone calls me Nat or mochi (my nickname) I'm 12 years old in a few months 13 and I'm greek lol.
umm I'm a really shy person and I'm an introvert so thats why i decided to make an introduction thread hehe....
I'm a multistan (dont ask me how many groups i stan) and I own a fanpage on instagram ( @kpop_for_lifeu_love_ ) and tiktok ( @chxngminie )
I first became a kpop stan in late 2018 and the first group I saw and fell in love with was exo. Exo is one of my ultimate favourite groups and my bias is Baekhyun.
Some things that i love exept kpop are chinese dramas, indian and japanese food and dancing.πŸ˜…

I made this account to express my love for the idols/groups etc. but theres another reason too I wanna make some friends here cuz i dont have any so yeahhπŸ˜…
hi!! i'm wyatt, nice to see you here!

pocket_jinho

Face of The Group
Credits
St.Van
Jun
Jinho
Yeosang
Hello☺
4672b708bfedc254a940a02258e041f8.jpg

Ethel_Seo

Kpop Fan
Credits
17 Carat
Caratbong
Jun
The8
Hi Natalie, nice to meet you :D

Wah, you're an EXO-L. Same with you, I'm a multistan and EXO is one of them. My bias there is Chanyeol.