My One And Only - Chapter One, Part 1

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

SmolBeanAsh

Kpop Stan
Website
smolbeanash.carrd.co
Vivi
Ningning
"urghh... no...." Hangyeol said in a groggy voice, struggling to keep his eyes open as he lifted his face from his pillow. He reached for his phone, and he turned off his alarm without looking at the time. He sat up after a few minutes and stretched, and then got up to chose his outfit for the day. Hangyeol decided to wear a brightly colored windbreaker tucked into some jeans, and for shoes, a pair of black converse high-tops.
"hmn, this looks nice. i should wear this jacket more often.." he grabbed his bag and phone and left his room, closing the door behind him. as he made his way to the kitchen for breakfast, he noticed that his parents weren't running around getting ready for work as the both of them are CEOs of a company. 'is it their day off? I don't think they have Mondays off, or do they?' he thought to himself. he checked inside his parents' room. "Mom?" he said out loud. No answer. He went to the kitchen. "Dad?" Again, not a single voice other than his. At this point, things were beginning to feel off, something wasn't right. Then he turned on his phone. The time read 9:07, and his heart dropped. "ahh!! i'm late no no no no!!" he frantically said as he grabbed a ramen noodle cup from the cabinet. he shoved it into his backpack and left the house. "grr, now i have to walk to school" he muttered to himself as he shut the front door, locking it behind him. He then started walking, and it wasn't long before he arrived, 'hm, i walk fast' he thought to himself. He saw a student in front of him, but Hangyeol was in too much of a hurry to see who it was. the only thing that really stood out about the guy was that he had long, dusty blonde hair that was tied back into a ponytail. 'Gosh, my teacher is going to be so angry at me..' he said to himself. Hangyeol walks into his class, and every face turns to look at him. as he quietly makes his way to his desk he spots his best friend Jiwoo smiling at him. he sat next to her and he placed his bag under his desk. "So Mr. Song Hangyeol-ie~ why so late today~?" Jiwoo said in a high voice. "I slept in late, plus, you sleep in and are late to class regularly and I dont call you Miss Kang Jiwoo-ie." he replied.

Just as he replied to Jiwoo, somebody opened the door. A tall, handsome guy walked inside. he had on a black shirt and pants, a black over shirt with stripes and lastly, a belt with a keychain on one of the loops on his pants.
The student also had blonde hair that was tied back into a ponytail.. 'he looks stubborn..no not stubborn, he's hot' Hangyeol thought to himself, not realizing what he just said in his own mind. The teacher stood up from her seat as soon as the intimidating guy entered the room. "Everybody, please welcome your new classmate, his name is Choi Minjae. Minjae, Pick an empty seat, and you will be sitting there from now on." The guy nodded his head and looked around the room. Just then, Hangyeol's face grew pale, and he realized that the only empty seat in the classroom was right next to him, on his right. Minjae walked to the empty seat, and Hangyeol's eyes followed him. Minjae glared into Hangyeol's eyes before he sat down and Hangyeol immediately looked away. 'no, he did not just look me in the eyes' Hangyeol thought. throughout the rest of the school day, whenever they happened to pass eachother in the hallways, Minjae and Hangyeol made eye contact, and every time it got even more awkward. At lunch, Hangyeol wrote in his journal,
"There is a new student, i hope some day we could be friends... he looks so cool, and he's extremely attractive"
Hangyeol noticed that Minjae only sat the next table over from him, which he realized only meant more awkward eye contact.

As Jiwoo and Hangyeol walked back home, they both talked about the math homework they had, and since the two of them had the same match class. They both said goodbye, and since they lived next door to eachother, hangyeol only walked for another minute before reaching his house. He got his keys from his pocket, and he unlocked the door. An hour of being home, he had finished his homework and he sat on the couch to watch TV. Two hours later, Hangyeol gets a text from his mother. He reads the text:
"Hangyeol, your father and I will be gone for 2 weeks, we will be on a buisness trip in Italy to meet with another company. I went to the store and bought groceries and took them home, so you won't need to go out to get food until after I get back home. Remeber, no parties should be thrown at our house, you may invite friends over though, no more than 5 people at the house. The house better be in perfect condition when we get back and nothing should be broken. love you."
Hangyeol sighed, "i'm kinda hungry.." So he got up and got himself some chips. as he sat down he looked out the window and saw him.. "M-Minjae? and he's walking, towards mY DOORSTEP??" he said in a shocked voice. Hangyeol's heart almost stopped. "what?? w-why is he here??" Just then the doorbell rang. "Hangyeol you can do this. you can talk to him for a few seconds" he told himself. He opened the door, and he saw Minjae standing there, holding his journal. "Oh, hi." Hangyeol said to him. Minjae replied, with a soft deep voice, "You left this in the lunchroom.." he handed it to Hangyeol "Be glad you had your address written inside and it didn't end up in the wrong hands.. see ya." Minjae walked away and Hangyeol just stood there. He felt mesmerized by his voice. he felt so happy.. and his heart felt so pure at that moment, but then he thought about what Minjae had said. he replayed it in his head as he clutched his journal and went back inside. "be glad it didn't fall into the wrong hands..?" his eyes widened. "if he were to say that, that means he knows i put my private thoughts into this journal, he, he, he read my journal!!" he got nervous and sat down on the couch. he flipped through the pages and his heart sank at the last page he had written, the page that read, "There is a new student, i hope some day we could be friends... he looks so cool, and he's extremely attractive." below it, written in neat handwriting, it said "oh really now?" Hangyeol suddenly felt all happy and warm inside, and he layed down on the couch, still cuddling the journal, and he fell asleep.

two hours later he wakes up, the clock read 7:48, and it was getting dark outside. Hangyeol got up and went to take a shower. He came out of the shower looking fresh and he went to his room to get dressed. He got dressed in a white t-shirt and a pair of grey sweatpants. Hangyeol read the clock again. 8:23. He went to his room and got into bed and cuddled his pillow and watched a few YouTube videos before falling asleep. The next day, he woke up a bit early so he could have extra time to get ready for school. He decided to wear a White T-shirt with a black design on it, a pair of tan pants, and a belt to go with it.
He looked in the mirror and chuckled "i'm looking fine today.." He hastily grabbed his phone and bag and he rushed out the door. As he began walking, he noticed that there was somebody walking behind him. He didn't want to turn around, because he thought it would be a bit rude. He continued walking, and behind him the footsteps also continued. He ignored it until he felt a slight tap on his shoulder. He nervously turned around to see Chanmi, who is Jiwoo's older sister. "Hey, you look so.. polished today... it couldn't be because of that new guy, could it?" Hangyeol's face grew pale. "erm, uh, haha, no not at all!" Chanmi glared at him and rolled her eyes. "good, because today i'm going to ask him out. He's probably gonna say yes, so yesh, don't get your hopes up if you're lying to me about not having an interest in him." Hangyeol stuttered "y-you are asking h-him out?" Soyeon glared at him and made a weird face. "yeah, i'm gonna ask him at lunch. You wanna watch?" He gulped and replied. "erm, sure.." Chanmi smiled, and she quickly walked away "remeber Hangyeol~ at lunch~" He grunted, "yeah yeah, i know Chanmi..."

Attachments

SmolBeanAsh

Kpop Stan
Website
smolbeanash.carrd.co
Vivi
Ningning
continued from part one...

The day at school was normal, with more awkward eye contact between Minjae and Hangyeol. The most memorable part of that day was lunch.
Hangyeol was waiting for Jiwoo to come sit down with him, and he heard her voice in the distance. She was arguing with somebody.. she was arguing with, Chanmi? What was this argument about?? "Chanmi you've never even talked to Minjae, how do you know he's a good guy?? You only like him for his looks!" He heard Jiwoo say in an angry tone. "I don't think you are in the place to give me love advice, Jiwoo. He smiled at me yesterday, so it's obvious that he has a thing for me~! As for you Jiwoo.. you have only had one boyfriend, and it was that ugly kid in 2nd grade." Jiwoo glared at her. "At least that relationship lasted longer than all of YOUR relationships put together." Chanmi looked shocked, Jiwoo had never said anything like that before. Hangyeol turned around to see the both of them walking towards his table. the both of them sat down, Chanmi sat on Hangyeol's right, and Jiwoo on his left. Just as the two sisters sat down, a voice called out from behind them. The voice sounded very familiar, it was Minjae! "Chanmi, come here for a second.." Chanmi giggled and followed him to the next table over and she sat down next to him. His voice changed from soft to annoyed in a matter of a few seconds. "Chanmi, i have no idea who you are, and since you only like me for my looks, i do not care to get to know you. i am not interested in you. do i make myself clear?" Chanmi grew pale and looked at the ground and gulped. "yes.." she said in a quiet tone. "You should also note that i am not interested in women and i prefer the company of men. Good day to you." He sternly said, grabbing the attention of a few other people in the room. Chanmi quickly and angirly walked back to sit with Hangyeol and Jiwoo. Jiwoo glanced at the both of them and shyly said, "Well, look on the bright side, Halloween is tomorrow~! We can have a party at my place since our parents will be away at a friends house, and knowing how they are, they probably won't get home until the next day." Hangyeol's eyes lit up, this meant he could have Jiwoo invite Minjae over, and that means a new opportunity to talk to him. Hangyeol leaned over to whisper to Jiwoo, "could we invite Minjae..?" Jiwoo smiled "Of course, I heard
he loves parties~" Hangyeol smiled and looked over at Minjae, who looked right at him at the same time. Hangyeol looked away and started talked about the plans for the party with Jiwoo.

Hangyeol was at home in bed looking through his Instagram, double-tapping on his friend's pictures. He gets a notification, a follow request. "who is this?" the profile picture was a black and white picture on somebody sitting on some steps flipping off the camera. The person was wearing what looked like a black hoodie and black jeans. Hangyeol scrolled through the person's profile. The profile was full of pictures of the person posing under streetlights at night time. The person's face was difficult to see, so he couldn't tell who it was. Hangyeol's heart stopped when he saw a selfie the person took, it was Minjae. He had his hood up, he was looking up and putting his hand over his mouth. The hoodie showed a little bit of his neck, which had two dots and blood dripping down from the dots. 'dang, that's some good makeup..' Hangyeol thought. He accepted the follow request and followed him back. He immediately got a message from him
M:"hey, can I come to the party you and Jiwoo are having tomorrow?"
H "Sure, Jiwoo was already gonna invite you lol"
H "Here's the address: 742 evergreen terrace"
Props to you if you understand that reference ; )
M: "Oh, thats right next door to your house, right?"
H: "Yeah, it starts at 8:00 so don't be late"
M: "I'm always out late, so i'll be there on time."
H: "Alright, and since it's Halloween, you should dress up if you're into that kind of stuff."
M "Ok, i'm probably just gonna wear something simple, nothing too crazy, wbu?"
H: "Oh cool, I'm gonna be a cat haha.
M: "Really now? That's interesting."
H: "Yeah, well i have to go now, it was nice talking to you Minjae : )"
M: "Yeah you too, have a good one."
H: "You too, bye"
M: "Bye."
Hangyeol held his pillow to his chest. He smiled and he felt all warm and happy inside. Just then, Minjae posted something. it was,him holding a leash? The caption read, "Just looking for my loyal kitten.." Hangyeol freezed. 'What are you planning Minjae?' He thought to himself. 'What are you planning..?'

End of Chapter 1​

Last edited:

SmolBeanAsh

Kpop Stan
Website
smolbeanash.carrd.co
Vivi
Ningning
Oooooo~ I have a feeling things are abt to get ✨spicy✨

I love this so far!! I'm honestly not sure which group this ff is based on, but tbh Minjae sounds like my type-
So like-
yummy-
the ff's characters are based off of different idols, you can see >>> here <<<

SmolBeanAsh

Kpop Stan
Website
smolbeanash.carrd.co
Vivi
Ningning
i'm so sorry for not posting the second part in time, i've been so busy with school
from now on i will be working twice as hard with my writing!
i hope you enjoy!

The day at school was normal, with more awkward eye contact between Minjae and Hangyeol. The most memorable part of that day was lunch.
Hangyeol was waiting for Jiwoo to come sit down with him, and he heard her voice in the distance. She was arguing with somebody.. she was arguing with, Chanmi? What was this argument about?? "Chanmi you've never even talked to Minjae, how do you know he's a good guy?? You only like him for his looks!" He heard Jiwoo say in an angry tone. "I don't think you are in the place to give me love advice, Jiwoo. He smiled at me yesterday, so it's obvious that he has a thing for me~! As for you Jiwoo.. you have only had one boyfriend, and it was that ugly kid in 2nd grade." Jiwoo glared at her. "At least that relationship lasted longer than all of YOUR relationships put together." Chanmi looked shocked, Jiwoo had never said anything like that before. Hangyeol turned around to see the both of them walking towards his table. the both of them sat down, Chanmi sat on Hangyeol's right, and Jiwoo on his left. Just as the two sisters sat down, a voice called out from behind them. The voice sounded very familiar, it was Minjae! "Chanmi, come here for a second.." Chanmi giggled and followed him to the next table over and she sat down next to him. His voice changed from soft to annoyed in a matter of a few seconds. "Chanmi, i have no idea who you are, and since you only like me for my looks, i do not care to get to know you. i am not interested in you. do i make myself clear?" Chanmi grew pale and looked at the ground and gulped. "yes.." she said in a quiet tone. "You should also note that i am not interested in women and i prefer the company of men. Good day to you." He sternly said, grabbing the attention of a few other people in the room. Chanmi quickly and angirly walked back to sit with Hangyeol and Jiwoo. Jiwoo glanced at the both of them and shyly said, "Well, look on the bright side, Halloween is tomorrow~! We can have a party at my place since our parents will be away at a friends house, and knowing how they are, they probably won't get home until the next day." Hangyeol's eyes lit up, this meant he could have Jiwoo invite Minjae over, and that means a new opportunity to talk to him. Hangyeol leaned over to whisper to Jiwoo, "could we invite Minjae..?" Jiwoo smiled "Of course, I heard
he loves parties~" Hangyeol smiled and looked over at Minjae, who looked right at him at the same time. Hangyeol looked away and started talked about the plans for the party with Jiwoo.

Hangyeol was at home in bed looking through his Instagram, double-tapping on his friend's pictures. He gets a notification, a follow request. "who is this?" the profile picture was a black and white picture on somebody sitting on some steps flipping off the camera. The person was wearing what looked like a black hoodie and black jeans. Hangyeol scrolled through the person's profile. The profile was full of pictures of the person posing under streetlights at night time. The person's face was difficult to see, so he couldn't tell who it was. Hangyeol's heart stopped when he saw a selfie the person took, it was Minjae. He had his hood up, he was looking up and putting his hand over his mouth. The hoodie showed a little bit of his neck, which had two dots and blood dripping down from the dots. 'dang, that's some good makeup..' Hangyeol thought. He accepted the follow request and followed him back. He immediately got a message from him
M:"hey, can I come to the party you and Jiwoo are having tomorrow?"
H "Sure, Jiwoo was already gonna invite you lol"
H "Here's the address: 742 evergreen terrace"
props to you if you get that reference ;p
M: "Oh, thats right next door to your house, right?"
H: "Yeah, it starts at 8:00 so don't be late"
M: "I'm always out late, so i'll be there on time."
H: "Alright, and since it's Halloween, you should dress up if you're into that kind of stuff."
M "Ok, i'm probably just gonna wear something simple, nothing too crazy, wbu?"
H: "Oh cool, I'm gonna be a cat haha.
M: "Really now? That's interesting."
H: "Yeah, well i have to go now, it was nice talking to you Minjae : )"
M: "Yeah you too, have a good one."
H: "You too, bye"
M: "Bye."
Hangyeol held his pillow to his chest. He smiled and he felt all warm and happy inside. Just then, Minjae posted something. it was,him holding a leash? The caption read, "Just looking for my loyal kitten.." Hangyeol freezed. 'What are you planning Minjae?' He thought to himself. 'What are you planning..?'

End of Chapter 1​

SmolBeanAsh

Kpop Stan
Website
smolbeanash.carrd.co
Vivi
Ningning
The day of the party came, and right after Hangyeol came home from school, he started getting ready. He has his outfit planned 2 weeks in advance, and he was very excited to wear his costume. Hangyeol wore a big sweater with some ripped jeans, and with that he wore a pair of black clip on ears in his hair and a slim black tail that he tied around his waist, and lastly, a small choker with a bell on the end. "it's kinky as hell but i look great~" he said as he ruffled his hair. Just then, Jiwoo texts him
J: get over here the party needs to be set up!!
H: ok ok ok i'm coming !!!
J: oK oK oK iM cOmiNg !1!1!!!
H: shut up
J: sHuT uP
H: omg i'm literally walking out the door right now
J: you better be~

Hangyeol walked out the door and locked it behind him. He took a deep breath and started to walk to Jiwoo's house. He let himself in, and just as he walked through the door he was greeted by Jiwoo running up to him. "What the heck are you supposed to be?" He said as he looked down at her. She looked up at him with a displeased face. "what do you think? i'm a maid"
"alright then." he replied. About an hour or two of decorating and setting up goes by and the clock reads 7:00. People start showing up, and within another hour the house is almost packed. Somebody decided to bring their speakers and blast some music, so at least the party wasn't boring. There were snacks, drinks, music, plenty of room to sit down, they had everything under control. "Hey Hangyeol, get over here." Somebody pulled him to the side into a closet, shut the door and locked it. "W-what?" he said in a worrisome tone. The person turned on the light, and it was Chanmi, and she looked angry. "I know exactly what you are trying to do, you're looking all small and cute and femboy-ish.. you obviously want Minjae's attention." Chanmi decided to wear a black, gothic-styled dress that was a bit revealing with a devil horn headband
Hangyeol scoffed "I want Minjae's attention? Look whos talking, pull up your shirt for once.. geez..." Chanmi began to lose her patience. "Stay away from him, okay??" "Whatever you say Miss I-Need-Minjae-All-To-Myself-Even-Though-He's-Gay~" Chanmi stormed off and walked over to her friends. They all glared at Hangyeol, but he just shrugged it off. He went to go find Jiwoo and he suddenly bumped into somebody. "Oh! sorry, my bad.." He continued to walk. "Wait, I need to talk to you.." Hangyeol thought to himself. 'That soft, deep voice.. it's Minjae.' He turned around to see Minaje in a black hoodie and ripped jeans. Hangyeol looked down and nervously spoke to him. "So,, err, how's it going..?" Minaje grabbed his wrist and led him through what seemed like a sea of people, up the stairs, and into an empty room. Hangyeol noticed the room, it was the Family's guest room. Minjae locked the door. "What do you need me for?" Minaje sat down on the bed and looked up at Hangyeol. "You know i'm gay right?" he said as he looked back down. "Yeah, why?" Minaje sighed. "I was wondering if you were also gay.." Hangyeol froze. "I.. i erm..well, i'm still not exactly sure, b-but i do like boys.." he said with a slight stutter. "oh.. alright.." Minaje stood up, towering over Hangyeol. He bent down a bit and softly whispered into his ear. "how would you like it if you were mine?" Hangyeol smiled. "I would love it.." Minjae then went on to gently kiss Hangyeols lips. "Can I stop by your place tomorrow~?" he asked in a polite manner. "erm, sure." he said as his face turned red. "Great, see you then." Minjae unlocked the door and walked away, and Hangyeol followed him. "Could i stay near you the rest of the night..?" Hangyeol said as Minaje looked down at him. "Sure, just put this on." He bent down a bit and strapped a collar to him, and latched a leash onto the collar. "You stay with me the rest of the night, okay?" Hangyeol smiled "okay.." Hangyeol remembered this collar and leash from Minjae's Instagram post. 'so THIS is what he has been planning, isn't it?' he said in his head. Hangyeol sat next to Minjae and they talked for a few hours. 11:27, some people began to leave, others stayed. Minjae stretched, "I should get going... but, could i ask you something?" Hangyeol looked up at him, "Sure, what is it?" Minjae bit his lip and then spoke.
"Could you come home with me tonight?"

Last edited: