GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Ducky Mioda

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Jisun
Jiyoung
Jiyoung
Yebin
INTRODUCTION - The first page of Olivia Hye's Pokemon diary
"So, yeah, I've been exploring the Pokemon world for some time now. In this diary, I've written down all my Pokemon adventures, from Alola to Vermilion City. But it's not only me that's on the go - Choerry, Yves, Kim Lip, and Go Won are with me, too. Hope you enjoy! -Olivia Son Hye-joo, LOONA"

Ducky Mioda

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Jisun
Jiyoung
Jiyoung
Yebin
CHAPTER 1 - Pokemon Rising (November 1)
Dear Diary:
I just woke up this morning to discover that I was in a different world - I didn't recognize it a lot, other than from all that'd been advertised on the billboards of Seoul. It took me a few minutes to realize that I was in Alola, a region that was somewhat like Hawaii - later, I noticed a sign that said, "Welcome to Hau'oli City."

In case you haven't figured it out yet, I'm Olivia Hye, and my teammates in our quest for Pokemon are fellow bandmates Choerry, Yves, Kim Lip, and Go Won.

The first Pokemon egg I saw in the shopping district of Hau'oli City was what'd hatch into a Snom a few minutes after I noticed it. It was as cuddly as a teddy bear, as anyone could see. Speaking of Pokemon eggs, here's a list of the five Pokemon that hatched from them:
  1. Snom (mine)
  2. Riolu (Choerry's)
  3. Bulbasaur (Yves's)
  4. Pichu (Kim Lip's)
  5. Squirtle (Go Won's)
After all of those eggs hatched, all of us went into a popular Korean charcoal grill restaurant in the shopping district, where its waiters greeted us by saying, "Alola, girls!" and offered us a menu. All of us ate some chargrilled bulgogi beef patties - well, all except Kim Lip, whom decided to eat something different: char-grilled kalbi and tteokbokki on French toast. Ewww!

After we'd finished eating our food, we checked into an inn beside the Hau'oli City marina. We took a rest in our inn room before going on a night out in the shopping district, where all of us brought in our Pokemon - that is, all of us except Go Won, whose Squirtle had to be trapped in his Poke Ball in our in room (yes, Go Won identified her Pokemon as male). If there was one wide selfie from that night out that's been attached to my mind for, like, forever, it'd be the one Choerry took with her Riolu.

After lots of shopping and dining out, it was time for us to go back to our inn rooms and be off to the hay. My Snom will evolve into a Frosmoth overnight, probably as a result of my affection for her (my Pokemon was confirmed to be female after a DNA test, period). However, it won't be until the next afternoon that Choerry's Riolu will evolve into a Lucario...

Sincerely,
Olivia Hye

Last edited:

Ducky Mioda

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Jisun
Jiyoung
Jiyoung
Yebin
CHAPTER 2 - Strange, Unhygienic, and Funny Encounters (November 2, daytime)
Dear Diary:
After all of us woke up this morning, we went to Aether Paradise, the place where we'd expected to meet the employees of the Aether Foundation. However, something strange was upon us on that artificial island: the ghost of Sulli (yeah, I remember the time she killed herself) was embedded inside a female Espeon.

Kim Lip was shocked to see a real ghost hiding in a Pokemon: she thought that ghosts were just some of the fictional characters that people created for horror stories, similar to how I used to believe the Tooth Fairy, the Easter Bunny, and Santa Claus existed solely in fiction.

The female Espeon that held the ghost of Sulli later stated, "I don't accept the fate of the moon: I'm in extreme danger. I've been stalked by a Pikachu whose nose looks just like Pinocchio's... I'll... Just... Burn myself."

But that wasn't all - I recently found out that Choerry's Riolu had just evolved into a Lucario, which was just as I expected. After that evolution took place, we all went to a WcCafe in Hau'oli City's shopping district for brunch. As with last night's dinner, Yves ordered a chocolate cornet, which is when I encountered an Eevee next to that worker. I reported the worker that brought her pet Eevee into the WcCafe to the police, where she was fined the next morning for violating hygiene standards.

Now, back to the main point: after Yves ordered her chocolate cornet, she wasn't sure how to eat it. I told her to eat it starting from the head, which could be funny since I often call the skinny end of that pastry as such (thanks to me comparing it to a seashell). Yves ate her chocolate cornet from the skinny end until Kim Lip told her of another way to eat the pastry.

Now, I'm pretty sure that Choerry's Lucario may not be the best Pokemon out of ours, but at the end of the day, its hidden ability is justified...

Sincerely,
Olivia Hye

Ducky Mioda

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Jisun
Jiyoung
Jiyoung
Yebin
CHAPTER 3: A Hectic Night Out (November 2, evening)
Dear Diary:
So... When we went to the Pokemon School in Alola after Yves ate her chocolate cornet as Kim Lip suggested, it appeared as if the ghost of Jonghyun was hiding in the body of an Umbreon I saw there.

Now, I don't have much time to explain this in further detail, so I'll just fast-forward three hours to 5pm. By that time, I was inside a supermarket in Hau'oli City's shopping district, as I had the following in my shopping list:
  1. Pet food for the Eevee I just adopted
  2. A Poke Ball for Choerry to capture her own Lucario (it'd be too large for an inn room shared between all of us, I have to admit)
By now, it might be safe for me to say that I didn't need any toilet paper or food for my stay in Alola, as we had lots of minibar items in our inn room - gosh, there was even a room service menu!

After I went out of that supermarket, I decided to go back to the inn where I was staying with Yves, Kim Lip, Choerry, and Go Won. They'd planned to eat at the same Korean charcoal grill restaurant as with yesterday's lunch, albeit without our Pokemon. I decided to eat some char-grilled kalbi unlike most of us.

After some time, I checked the hours and minutes on my watch and realized it was 8:30pm. I still had some time to go to the Gracidea department store to buy a beach hat and then visit the Antiques of the Ages store to look at different orbs and stone plates before going back to my inn room, albeit with a stop at the malasada shop to buy some sweet malasadas for my Eevee: it's said that those types of malasadas are needed in order to increase affection for evolving an Eevee into a Sylveon. It was a hectic night out for me, after all!

Sincerely,
Olivia Hye

Ducky Mioda

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Jisun
Jiyoung
Jiyoung
Yebin
Chapter 4: Why So Likey (November 3)
Dear Diary:
When I woke up at 5am this morning, I packed my bags up for the next stop in my journey: Ransei. It sounded like feudal Japan to me for a reason: there were seventeen nations in that region. Anyway, I decided to ride a cab with my teammates to the Hau'oli City Airport, which was where we'd be checking into our flight to the Aurora kingdom of Ransei.

Our flight to Ransei took six hours and a half before we finally landed at the closest heliport to the Aurora kingdom. By that time, we'd been dragged down by jet lag, and needed to rest for a few hours in a nearby farmhouse before venturing out.

After we took a rest, we decided to venture out into the forests, only to see a Jigglypuff sing the "Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah" parts of TWICE's "Heart Shaker" song. Choerry sang all those "Come on, be my love, come on, be my love, baby" parts; as I witnessed more Jigglypuffs sing Nayeon's, Jeongyeon's, and Momo's parts, I also saw Wigglytuffs sing Sana's, Jihyo's, and Mina's parts. My other witness was of Igglybuffs singing Dahyun's, Chaeyoung's, and Tzuyu's parts in "Heart Shaker", which ultimately became what we were singing together.

After some minutes of singing with Jigglypuffs, Wigglytuffs, and Igglybuffs, we decided to ride a maglev train to the Dragnor kingdom (albeit with stops to adopt Pokemon on the way), where it's said that the original Pokemon, Arceus, fell into a deep slumber at. Upon reaching that kingdom, I asked my Jigglypuff to magically build the non-electric basics of an elevator down to that dark abyss next to the castle, with Kim Lip's Raichu (yup, it'd just evolved from her Pichu) electrifying it to make it run.

After that, I took the elevator both my Jigglypuff and Kim Lip's Raichu had just built - it looked just like the elevator CL rode at the start of the music video for 2NE1's "Can't Nobody". Choerry was next to me, with her Lucario and a newly-adopted Pokemon belonging to her - an Umbreon - following both of us. Thankfully, we managed to wake Arceus up after all of our adopted Pokemon (my Jigglypuff and Go Won's newly-adopted Riolu included) jumped onto it.

"Phew... I'm so calm now that a millennia-long problem has finally been resolved: waking the original Pokemon of this world - Arceus - up!" I thought to myself. Maybe we can see Arceus clearly, now that he's woken up!

Sincerely,
Olivia Hye