My Late Intro!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Sevillia

Kpop Groupie
Website
www.youtube.com
Credits
Lee Know
Changbin
Seungmin
Hi to all! I’ve actually been on the forums for about 2 months, but I never really made an introduction, so here it is!

My name is Sevillia, but my middle name is Shiraz and most call me that. (I got it from my grandma) and because I am Russian-Korean, my name gets butchered a lot, so most people call me by Shiraz. My other common nicknames are Shiraza (Idk how I got that.) and Sushi, others are: Villa, Villie, Sev, Shishi. Feel Free to call me any of those.

I stan 29 K-pop groups. I used to be a giant ass mulitstan, but it become too much for me. And as much as I would support all these idols and spam on how sexy they are, I choose 29 K-pop groups that I loved the most. Basically, I stan everysingle K-pop group because I know so much about half of them. So consider my stan list my ults and my like list my stans but uncommonly active on, If that makes any sense, lol.

Enough talking, here is my stan list!
Aespa-Winter
WJSN-MeiQi
Loona-Heejin
Weeekly-Monday
Woo!Ah!-Minseo
IVE-Lesseo
Purple K!ss-Swan
Leserafim-Chaewon
Apink-Bomi
Twice-Sana
Stray Kids-Felix
ATEEZ-Seonghwa
TXT-Taehyun
Seventeen-Hoshi
AB6IX-Woong.
Astro-Rocky
Tresure-Mashiro
Tempest-Lew
VICTON-Subin
Red Velvet-Seulgi
Tri.be-Kelly
Nmixx-Sullyoon
EXO-Suho
P1harmony-Keeho
Oneus-Sejun

I love and know lot about many others, such as ITZY, GIDLE, EVERGLOW, SHINNE, BTOB, MCND, E'LAST, FROMIS9, PINK FANTASY AND KEP1LER and that's about it.
Ily these groups sm <3 I feel so gulity for unstanning so many groups, but one day one day when I am care-free I will do absorbedly nothing and stan K-pop. lol.

Damn, this is such a long intro, I hope I don't keep y'all waiting, super sorry! 😅😅😅

Last edited:

Sevillia

Kpop Groupie
Website
www.youtube.com
Credits
Lee Know
Changbin
Seungmin
as;eikugfhsebghil;kujdfrsbg;kliosrgilo;kdsghb ;oijkludsg oil; dsgikujldsgo;ikdghilo;ksdgsodk;igh;ikosgds;ohgjo;iksdgh;i

sihyeon is my ult bias fgdhdfgh
No way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have never met another Sihyeon stan!!! :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:😘😭😭😭

THE EMOTIONS I FEEL FOR YOU fherufurefurefuerreuffrefiefh

Emilybrooke

Kpop Stan
Credits
Lee Minho
Kim Goeun
Hii!
Being a multistan is def hard so can relate on that note^
We share quite a few biases so theres that at least!
I hope your experience on the forums is nothing but good <3

pomegranctezen

Kpop Stan
Website
pomegranctzen.carrd.co
Credits
Spinning Hearts
Dancing Duck
Moonbin
are you iranian b
Hi to all! I’ve actually been on the forums for about 2 months, but I never really made an introduction, so here it is!

My name is Sevillia, but my middle name is Shiraz and most call me that. (I got it from my grandma) and because I am Russian-Korean, my name gets butchered a lot, so most people call me by Shiraz. My other common nicknames are Shiraza (Idk how I got that.) and Sushi, others are: Villa, Villie, Sev, Shishi. Feel Free to call me any of those.

I stan 29 K-pop groups. I used to be a giant ass mulitstan, but it become too much for me. And as much as I would support all these idols and spam on how sexy they are, I choose 29 K-pop groups that I loved the most. Basically, I stan everysingle K-pop group because I know so much about half of them. So consider my stan list my ults and my like list my stans but uncommonly active on, If that makes any sense, lol.

Aespa-Winter
WJSN-MeiQi
Loona-Heejin
Weeekly-Monday
Woo!Ah!-Minseo
IVE-Lesseo
Purple K!ss-Swan
Leserafim-Chaewon
Apink-Bomi
Twice-Sana
Stray Kids-Felix
ATEEZ-Seonghwa
TXT-Taehyun
Seventeen-Hoshi
AB6IX-Woong.
Astro-Rocky
Tresure-Mashiro
Tempest-Lew
VICTON-Subin
Red Velvet-Seulgi
Tri.be-Kelly
Nmixx-Sullyoon
EXO-Suho
P1harmony-Keeho
Oneus-Sejun

I love and know lot about many others, such as ITZY, GIDLE, EVERGLOW, SHINNE, BTOB, MCND, E'LAST AND KEP1LER and that's about it.
Ily these groups sm <3 I feel so gulity for unstanning so many groups, but one day one day when I am care-free I will do absorbedly nothing and stan K-pop. lol.

Damn, this is such a long intro, I hope I don't keep y'all waiting, super sorry! 😅😅😅
are you iranian by any chance?

wonsta

Band Manager
Credits
Dipsy
✧ Baekgyeul Bbobbipo ✧
Mondoongie
✧ Monsta X Hyungwon ✧
Welcome to the forumssss : D
I agree that it is hard being a multistan, because for some reason my money always "falls" out of my wallet and then an album appears! It's crazy!
also I don't think there is a Sejun in Oneus 👀

Sevillia

Kpop Groupie
Website
www.youtube.com
Credits
Lee Know
Changbin
Seungmin
Hii!
Being a multistan is def hard so can relate on that note^
We share quite a few biases so theres that at least!
I hope your experience on the forums is nothing but good <3
Hi there!
Its good to see we're on the same page!
That's great, who are your ults! <3
That is so sweet! 🥺🥺🥺 Tysm <3

Sevillia

Kpop Groupie
Website
www.youtube.com
Credits
Lee Know
Changbin
Seungmin
Welcome to the forumssss : D
I agree that it is hard being a multistan, because for some reason my money always "falls" out of my wallet and then an album appears! It's crazy!
also I don't think there is a Sejun in Oneus 👀
Thank you!
Yes it really is! I can't even keep with up with those 29 groupies!
OOP! That's a mistake! My bias is victon is Sejun and in Oneus is Seoho! Super sorry! Too lazy to change it rn.

Seogi

기분이 좋아
Editor
Author
Credits
✧Mullet Min✧
✧ Happy Xiu ✧
✧ Cutie Xiumin ✧
Xiumin

Aespa-Winter
WJSN-MeiQi
Loona-Heejin
Weeekly-Monday
Woo!Ah!-Minseo
IVE-Lesseo
Purple K!ss-Swan
Leserafim-Chaewon
Apink-Bomi
Twice-Sana
Stray Kids-Felix
ATEEZ-Seonghwa
TXT-Taehyun
Seventeen-Hoshi
AB6IX-Woong.
Astro-Rocky
Tresure-Mashiro
Tempest-Lew
VICTON-Subin
Red Velvet-Seulgi
Tri.be-Kelly
Nmixx-Sullyoon
EXO-Suho
P1harmony-Keeho
Oneus-Sejun

I love and know lot about many others, such as ITZY, GIDLE, EVERGLOW, SHINNE, BTOB, MCND, E'LAST, FROMIS9, PINK FANTASY AND KEP1LER and that's about it.

Hello!! I've seen you here for a while.
As a Mutlistan, I understand where your coming from, no stress at all! You have such cute nicknames!

I LOVE EXO and stan all those groups, we have alot in common <3