my introduction!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

2049honey

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Hi! I go by Ivy, my MBTI is infp-t…i’m also an aries sun and an ‘02 liner. my pronouns are she/her/they/them.

my kpop ults are nct, ateez, seveteen, stayc, and 2pm!
my ult(s) in: nct are ten (u) haechan (127, dream) winwin (wayv) ; ateez is yeosang ; seventeen are seungkwan (vocal), the8/minghao (performance), wonwoo (hiphop) ; stayc is J ; and 2pm Wooyoung

i’m still new to kpop i guess i started listening in 2020, started off with BTS and BP

i listen to Khh & Krnb along with other genres as well. some of my favorite artists are Dean, Tabber, Mudd the Student, Khakii, DPR live, DPR ian, and devita!

Elphelt_ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇ

Trail of Tears
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Website
shes-dreamin.carrd.co
Credits
Belle
Ezrael
Teolaegi
✧ Creamy Chanyeol ✧
Hello welcome to the fourms!
My personality is infp-t too!
I also ULT ateez my bias's are hongjoong and yeosang and I love NCT my bias's are ten, xiaojun, taeyong, jaehyun, Jeno and jaemin
I also like Devita too (she's so underrated)
Hope you enjoy your time here!

2049honey

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Hello welcome to the fourms!
My personality is infp-t too!
I also ULT ateez my bias's are hongjoong and yeosang and I love NCT my bias's are ten, xiaojun, taeyong, jaehyun, Jeno and jaemin
I also like Devita too (she's so underrated)
Hope you enjoy your time here!
thank you ! i hope i enjoy my time here as well:) i love all of the people you bias:)))

moonlight

지유
Staff member
Credits
Cat Chasing A Heart
Cat Yawn
Welcome to forums!!
i hope you enjoy your time here ❤
you have great taste in music lol

Tracy

.𖥔 𝗟𝗶𝗲 𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗬𝗼𝘂𖥔 ˖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
Website
tenacy.carrd.co
Credits
Dancing Winnie The Pooh
Mark
Haechan
Woozi
Hi! I go by Ivy, my MBTI is infp-t…i’m also an aries sun and an ‘02 liner. my pronouns are she/her/they/them.

my ult(s) in: nct are ten (u) haechan (127, dream) winwin (wayv) ; ateez is yeosang ; seventeen are seungkwan (vocal), the8/minghao (performance), wonwoo (hiphop) ; stayc is J ; and 2pm Wooyoung

i’m still new to kpop i guess i started listening in 2020, started off with BTS and BP

i listen to Khh & Krnb along with other genres as well. some of my favorite artists are Dean, Tabber, Mudd the Student, Khakii, DPR live, DPR ian, and devita!
Welcome to the forums I'm Tracy 01 liner
From your ults I stan nct, ateez and seventeen, and all are some of my ults, I stan a lot of groups btw
I also listen to khh and krnb, I am a fan of DPR ian

verikaied

Kpop Fan
Credits
MOA Bong
Dae
Seori

hi, i'm lucy, welcome to the forums! i like a lot of your ults, i listen to nct, ateez, and stayc! i'm also a fan of dean and dpr ian : )