My introduction🐻

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Brittany01

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Hello, my name is Brittany! The first group I found and liked was BTS, I was first introduced through a reaction video just after the Danger MV was realeased. After that I slowly branched out to other groups and love multiple! Even though BTS has a special place for me I still love other boy groups and girl groups. I also HATE fandom wars, be positive and support the group(s) you love!!

LadyLia

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Hi and welcome to the forum! Lets have fun! :D And yes, fan wars are the most stupid thing ever! Everyone should just support their favorites in peace! XD

Junnie

Kpop Rookie
Credits
hi and welcome to the forum! :D I also hate fandom wars, we encounter them so often tho...

Brittany01

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Hi Brittany! I used to be a huge bts stan until I started to stan more groups and became very multifandom lol. Who's you bias??
I have never been able to choose a bias, I have a select few groups where a bias is nearly impossible for me to decide lol😂

Brittany01

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Hi and welcome to the forum! Lets have fun! :D And yes, fan wars are the most stupid thing ever! Everyone should just support their favorites in peace! XD
I also feel that people need to respect the opinion of others, but sadly we don't see much of it!

Brittany01

Kpop Rookie
Credits
hi and welcome to the forum! :D I also hate fandom wars, we encounter them so often tho...
They are way too common and easily over shadow the positivity seen between fandoms and within fandoms!

gottalovedatkpop

Kpop Fan
Credits
Changbin
Shownu
Lucas
Taeha
hi. I also stan BTS with all my heart uwu they brought me into kpop so. Welcome and if you wanna talk or anything feel free to message me.