my intro<3

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

yourlocalmultistan14

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Hey My name Lisa i'm 14 years old my Mbti is ESFP i'm kinda shy when we first become friends but once i get comfortable u will probably find me annoying at times. iv'e been a K-pop fan for 5 years now my very first group ever was Bts tbh my sister got me into k-pop so i found some of the groups from my sister. i'm a funny person once you get to know me but if i have a problem with someone i will do something about even if i just talk. i'm black, creole, and white so i'm a light skin. some of the groups i like are Bts, txt, enhypen, straykids, newjeans, (g)-idle, nct dream, nmixx, LE SSERAFIM ect... right now my ult biases are hyunjin, beomgyu, and jaemin uhh thats all i can think of right now so umm yeah byeee.

moonlight

์ง€์œ 
Staff member
Credits
Cat Chasing A Heart
Cat Yawn
Hey!
welcome to kp!
I hope you enjoy your time here โค

Hey! I'm Gregory, And I'm an ISTP.
I stan these groups/ My ults : (G)- idle And Straykids! My Ult Bias Is Yuqi, Shuhua, And Bangchan!

You might see me around here, I'm Latina. Puerto rican and American.
My Pronouns are He/they/His, As I'm Demiboy.
Other groups I like Is Newjeans, Txt, Enhypen, nmixx, And LE SSERAFIM
My Biases in Those groups would be : Sunghoon. Lily, Yeonjun and kai, And Sakura !
I often enjoy Video games, Drawing, Dancing/Singing and Musicals, Apart from Kpop.
My favorite Musicals are Beetlejuice and Heathers!
My favorite VGS are : Undertale, Pjsekai, Fnaf, Omori and Doki doki !
I like to learn kpop dances too ! (Obv)
Hey My name Lisa i'm 14 years old my Mbti is ESFP i'm kinda shy when we first become friends but once i get comfortable u will probably find me annoying at times. iv'e been a K-pop fan for 5 years now my very first group ever was Bts tbh my sister got me into k-pop so i found some of the groups from my sister. i'm a funny person once you get to know me but if i have a problem with someone i will do something about even if i just talk. i'm black, creole, and white so i'm a light skin. some of the groups i like are Bts, txt, enhypen, straykids, newjeans, (g)-idle, nct dream, nmixx, LE SSERAFIM ect... right now my ult biases are hyunjin, beomgyu, and jaemin uhh thats all i can think of right now so umm yeah byeee.