My Goodbye Letter

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Hello fellow Kprofilers,

This is my goodbye letter, well my second one. Actually I don’t remember if I left one when I departed the forums the first time around. Anyways, this is rather dramatic but I have some things I need to get off my chest.

One of the main reasons I am leaving is due to how my new job has changed my view of online communication. I currently hold a position in which online exploitation of children is a predominant topic. Since I started this job I have begun to notice a lot of troubling behavior on the behalf of some users. I won’t go into specifics because it’s not my place to call out other users. However, if you are an admin reading this and want to know more please reach out to me by email. In addition, I have become uncomfortable having frequent communication with minors. Since 90% of this forum is minors, it’s obvious that it’s best for me to leave. Nothing against you all. If you were exposed to what I am at work then you would do the same.

Another big reason I am leaving again has to do with the fake kpop world. When I first came back to the forums it was simply to promote my fake kpop group ENCHANTRESS. I later decided to become fully active, but that’s not important. After my group debuted there was, and still has been, a rush of other users creating their own artists. Part of me was ecstatic that this is happening. Fake groups are not unknown to the forums, but I felt I had started something that brought joy to others. The other part of me was upset and stressed on a daily basis. Many of my ideas, concepts, and methods have been replicated for another group without giving any kind of credit. I see examples of this at least once a week and it never stops hurting to see my hard work ripped off.
I also am frequently stressed due to my need to organize and make everyone happy through the face claim/stage name system. This is partially my fault, so I’m doing what’s best for me and owning up to the fact. Regardless, this system should not cause a person this much stress.
I have also noticed a large gap between support that certain creators may get. I know I may not be everyone’s friend, but I would hope that popularity would be set aside for the appreciation of our groups (especially the one that started this whole wave). I have spent too much time creating content for my groups to get 1-2 reactions and 0 views on YouTube. It also hurts me to see friends upset when they experience the same things. By leaving, I can focus on what I care about regarding my groups, not feeling beat down when others don’t

My final point is the most important to me. Do you all remember the thread I made a few months ago asking why the cards were so expensive? Do you remember how I was able to convince the mods and admins to change the prices of all the cards so they would be so much cheaper? Do you remember how I helped to manually change the prices of multiple levels of cards so that other users would be able to buy them? I know you remember because all of you were so excited to purchase those cards when they became available. And what did I get, nothing. The only thank you came from the shop managers who I helped with changing the cards. Now I didn’t want anything huge. I didn’t need to be paraded around, given a ton of credits, etc. However I did have the thought that I could possibly receive User of the Month? After all, I did make a huge change on the forums for the better. But then it didn’t happen, and it still hasn’t. It was then when I fully realized that no matter what I did to benefit the forums, only one person would care. Shout out to my one person that did vote for me. I definitely did want the custom card lol, but I don’t care so much about the title. It’s the meaning behind it that was important to me. I still feel quite sad at the lack of acknowledgement I got for this. So I’ve decided to leave a place that doesn’t care for me, even when I make huge strides to benefit it and its users.

So that’s it. I’ll be leaving now. I will be continuing with my fake groups on a discord server with my forums bestie. That was really the only thing keeping me here anyways. I think it will be much healthier for me this way, as I won’t feel stressed and upset because of the points I mentioned earlier. And honestly this is for the best, I am obviously not wanted here. Everyone, have a nice life and maybe try to take what I said and change for the better?

- Lost in the Dream

P.S. To all the mods: Please let this letter be up for at least 24 hours. You can delete it after that if you want. But I think considering everything I did for the forums, I deserve to at least say my piece for 1 day.

rainyy

💥💥
Author
Credits
MOA Bong Ver.2
Halloween Hello Kitty
✧ Rose Taehyun ✧
Shion
I'm so sorry that you are leaving.. (Again as it says in ur letter)
I know I'm a minor and it's really awkward for the other users, and I'm so sorry..
I honestly really loved your layouts, but I never really said that I loved them.. (Which actually makes me upset that I did that.)

I really hope everything goes well with you and your job, and if you decide to come back here, you will welcomed back by everyone on here. :)

- Ri (simply_moa)
(It's not dramatic, I totally understand.)

Pbioilp

CEO
Author
Website
pbioilp.carrd.co
Credits
✧ Choi Yena ✧
Ahri
Call Call
Sihyeon
i think im speaking for everyone here that we'll miss u and ur contribution to the forums
ik that we didnt speak that much but the few conversation i had with u were some of the best ive had here
and i'll always appreciated u and ur hard working, and basically everything that u have done here (ik that i dont show my appreciation but just know that i did and will always do)
and i hope ill be able to talk again with u again someday, if its here or anywhere else, just talking with u would be great. and ill always keep rooting for enchantress no matter what

but ye ty losty for everything that u did here and i will miss you ❤

iiserene

Credits
✧ Ben White - Arsenal FC ✧
Cute Elephant
✧ Happy Jeongin ✧
Yeonjun
hello : )
i know we didnt really talk that often, but from what I could tell, you seemed like a very likeable person.
your layouts never failed to impress me, and i am super grateful for the changes you have made to the shop. (I only started participating in motm like last month T-T).
but anyways, I respect your decision to leave because if I was in your shoes, I would also feel a bit uncomfortable being on forums where most of the members are minors.

wish you the best in the future, xoxo irene <33

izyun

nana's yapper 🗣😻
Author
Website
sullislove.carrd.co
Credits
✧<youra3✧
✧ Wives ✧
✧ Byul ✧
✧ Lily ✧
its honestly really sad to see you go, you honestly inspired me so much which is why i joined the fake kpop group community. I can understand all the stress you must feel with managing the carrd and also with your new job. If you are leaving forever and have no plans of coming back, i wish you the best, Tara. ill miss you a lot and itll be weird not seeing your presence anymore. Take care and take care of yourself❤.

Seogi

기분이 좋아
Editor
Author
Credits
✧Mullet Min✧
✧ Happy Xiu ✧
✧ Cutie Xiumin ✧
Xiumin
Awww, Tara. I'm gonna miss you so much. We may of not have been close but thank you for all you've done, both fake kpop groups, lowering the price. It means alot to us. I am truly sorry for not thanking you. Please have good time out of the forums and have a great day, Tara. I hope this hasn't affect you much. I understand that adults leave because of minors. So please have a great time in the real world and don't feel pressured to come back. <3