My comments are marked as spam? 🍓

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

angel baee

Kpop Amateur
Editor
Author
Credits
Almost all of my comments are getting marked as spam. I didn't even use any problematic keywords or post anything with external links/images. This has been happening a lot lately and my comments are taking FOREVER to get approved, sometimes not even getting approved at all. Is this just a personal problem with my account or a problem with the site? Is anyone else having this issue?

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

🩸ʙᴇʟᴀ ᴅɪᴍɪᴛʀᴇꜱᴄᴜ🩸
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
Almost all of my comments are getting marked as spam. I didn't even use any problematic keywords or post anything with external links/images. This has been happening a lot lately and my comments are taking FOREVER to get approved, sometimes not even getting approved at all. Is this just a personal problem with my account or a problem with the site? Is anyone else having this issue?
It usually means, not all the time, your email you registered with is being linked or crossing paths with a spammer. It usually shows up to us (the mods) as "akismet matched" which is a tool used for blocking spam.

babyz

𝙿𝙸𝙽𝙰𝚃𝙰 <𝟑
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Website
linktr.ee
Credits
✧ Simon Riley ✧
✧ Captain Price ✧
You're talking about the main site, not the forums, right? If so then comments are monitored by Disqus, not Kprofiles. I heard it gets glitchy sometimes like that.

angel baee

Kpop Amateur
Editor
Author
Credits
You're talking about the main site, not the forums, right? If so then comments are monitored by Disqus, not Kprofiles. I heard it gets glitchy sometimes like that.
Yes the main site? Do u know if there's a way to fix it?