My Cold CEO - A Taehyung x Y/N fanfic (Part 1)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

purple.bixbby

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Yunho
I was sleeping peacefully until a sudden loud alarm woke me up. Rolling to my left, I groan as I turn the alarm off.

“Damn alarm,” I mumbled under my breath as I sit up, stretching before looking at the clock. It read 5:15 am. Then I remembered I start my new job today, smiling slightly as I stand and walk towards the kitchen, soon making a bowl of cereal, scrolling through tik tok as I eat.

Soon, once my bowl was empty, I go into the bathroom to freshen up, brushing my teeth and washing my face. After I was done I went to my closet and changed into a white floral casual shirt that went off the shoulder, tucked into a beige pencil skirt that went to my knees, and a tan pair of strappy heels. Sitting down at my vanity and doing my hair, I decided to curl my short hair since I thought it looked cute like that, and makeup, which was just a natural look.

I look at myself one last time before grabbing my things and leaving.

I arrived about 10 minutes later, fiddling with the bracelet on my wrist since I was nervous, walking up to the male receptionist.

“I-I’m looking for K-Kim Taehyung’s office,” I stuttered, he noticed how nervous I was and smiled welcomingly.

“Ah, you must be Ms. Jung Y/N, I’m Park Jimin. Welcome, I’ll show you to his office,” he smiles as he stands and leads me into the elevator and up to his office.

“He’ll be here in a few minutes, is there anything I can get you?” He asked as I sit in one of the seats in Taehyung’s office.

“U-Um n-no thank you,” I smile at him nervously.

“Hey, calm down,” he said with a calming and soft tone, “Everyone’s nervous on their first day, don’t worry, you’ll be great.” He gently rubs my shoulders a bit before bidding his goodbye and leaving the room.

About 3 minutes later I look up as I hear the elevator ding, standing up and straightening out my skirt. Soon my eyes met the two most beautiful men ever. One seemed larger than the other, his soft, black, wavy hair gently falls over his eyes a bit, he looked… Hot, his shirt tucked in his tight black jeans with dress shoes and a black gucci belt, his hands in his pockets. The other, I noticed, had tattoos on his hand and I could notice a small glimpse of some on his arm, his darker brown hair laid perfectly, his slim but strong figure shown perfectly in his dark button down and his black pants. I eyed both of them, distracted until one of them clears his throat, not realizing they were in front of me.

I quickly look up, they were so tall.

“And… Who are you?” One of them asked, his voice ever so deep and husky, making me shiver slightly.

Stuttering, I finally respond, “I-I’m Jung Y-Y/N sir… I’m the new s-secretary for M-Mr. Kim T-Taehyung.” I gulped, why was I stuttering so much?! Snap out of it Y/N! Focus and be confident!

One of them chuckled lowly at my nervousness, “Ah, nice to meet you Ms. Y/N. I’m Taehyung, and this-” he points to the other male, “-this is the Co-CEO, Jeon Jungkook.”

My eyes widen as I finally realize why they look so familiar, not knowing what to say, I speak hesitantly, “Y-You two don’t just…. Happen to be part of a group… Do you?” I tilt my head to the side.

Jungkook laughs softly before nodding, “Yes, we are. Jimin-Hyung is our receptionist, Yoongi-Hyung is his fiancee, Seokjin-Hyung is a restaurant owner, Namjoon-Hyung is… Well… Just an idol, and Hoseok-Hyung teaches kids how to dance. We all do this in our free time whenever we’re not on tour, Taehyung-Hyung and I work online whenever we can’t be here to keep our business going.”

“Why?” Taehyung asks, coming closer to me, “are you a fan?” He smirks.

I quickly shake my head and smile at them, “No, actually, but my little sister is, there’s a few songs that I like but I don’t consider myself a fan.”

Taehyung nods, “Well, you should get started, your office is right next door, come back once you get situated and I’ll give you some tasks to fulfill.”

I then smile, “Great, but I have some heavy, is there… anyone who could help me?”

“Go ask Jimin-Hyung or Eunha, I’m sure one of them will help you.”

And with that I got in the elevator and Taehyung and Jungkook got to work in their separate offices. When I reach the first floor I walk up to the receptionist desk.

“Hey Jimin-Ah, could you or Eunha help me get a few boxes out of my car and moved into my office? Pretty please,” I asked with a cute pout.

Jimin laughs softly and nods, “Of course Y/N-ssi, Eunha~ Come on, let’s help her.”

Eunha smiles as they both stand, conversating and laughing at little jokes as we move the few boxes into the office. We got to know each other a bit, Eunha went back down to get to work as Jimin stayed and helped me unbox and decorate.

“So, what’s your thoughts on Mr. Kim so far?” Jimin asks as he uses scissors to open a box.

“Whoo! Damn.. I can’t lie but both him and Mr. Jeon are really… Hot to say the least, Mr. Kim was more quiet than Mr. Jeon though, which weirded me out a bit since he just stared at me half the time, but I got to know a bit about all of you guys,” I said with a smile.

“Hm? Oh really? What did you learn?” Jimin asks, getting out a few books.

“Well, I learned that you guys are part of that kpop band. You and Yoongi are engaged, Jin owns a restaurant, Hoseok teaches kids how to dance, and that Mr. Jeon and Mr. Kim work here as successful CEO’s whenever you guys aren’t on tour but when you guys are they work on their computers, but yet they still somehow save time for concerts, vlives, and other things, it’s honestly amazing.” I said with a smile, not realizing how whipped I was for Taehyung.

Jimin smiles, “You a fan?”

“No, but my younger sister is, she’s introduced me to the basics and I have like two songs from you guys on my playlist but I’m not a huge fan.”

“Hm, well, maybe you should bring your little sister into work sometime, and we can all hangout after work and she can meet us.” Jimin said, smiling. “How old is she?”

I smile to myself, “She’s 15, and I’m sure she’d love that. She’s my only family and I’d do everything I could to make her happy. She’s been wanting to go to a concert since 2013, she was 6. You guys have brought her to the happy girl she is today.”

Jimin smiles, “I’m glad we could do that for her.”

I hear someone clear their throat and quickly look up, seeing Taehyung, “Y-yes Mr. Kim?”

Taehyung looks at Jimin, “Stop blabbering and get back down there to work Park Jimin.” He said in his low, deep voice.

Jimin looks at him, “But- She needs-”

“No buts!” He raised his voice. “I don’t care what she needs! Get back to work NOW!” He yelled.

I flinch and Jimin quickly leaves. I was sensitive to yelling and arguing. He doesn’t care? Good to know I work for a cold hearted *****.

I glare at Taehyung, “Why in the hell would you tell him to get to work? I obviously need help to reach the taller shelves and Eunha is downstairs working, she doesn’t need help. She’s a receptionist for God’s sake! What help does SHE need when I’m trying to get comfortable around the office when I can’t even reach the top shelf to make it more homey?!” I snapped, yeah… I do that easily.

“Suck it up and deal with it or I’ll give you tons more work that I could do easily in an hour but would take you an extra 3 hours. Now. Talk to me like that again and I’ll fire you.” He said with his husky voice, making me slightly scared, but I stood my ground and stared right into his eyes.

“As you wish… Taehyung. Now get out of my office so I can finish decorating.” I pulled out a few photos of my younger sister and me with my friends.

Taehyung sighs, soon leaving. I sigh angrily as I start to decorate the office, leaving the top shelves for last.

It’s been about an hour since I started decorating and I was finally down to the last bit, the top shelf. I grab a picture frame that had an old photo of my sister, her first day of Elementary School. I pull my spinny chair over and carefully step up onto it, the heels did not help at all, still struggling to reach, I stand up on my tip-toes, hoping to reach.

Taehyung then enters the room, “Hey Y/N-” I turn to face him, losing my balance, I close my eyes tight, screaming slightly as I fall, soon feeling myself in someone’s arms instead of on the floor.

purple.bixbby

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Yunho
I open my eyes and see Taehyung, whose face was very close to mine. I start to blush as I quickly look away, stuttering. “I-I’m sorry.”

I quickly stand up straight and fix my skirt, “What did you need Mr. Kim?”

“I came to see if you were done, but I guess you’re not, so, hurry up,” he said as he fixed his sleeves, about to leave.

“Mr. Kim. I’m almost done, and I can’t reach the top shelf. I only have 3 pictures to put up there. Could you help me? Please,” I look at him.

He sighs and nods, “Yeah, I guess.” He then takes the frames and put them wherever I told him to put them.

“Thank you so much Mr. Kim, I’d be more than happy to start on the work you have for me now to repay you,” I smile softly, bowing at him before standing back up straight.

Taehyung nods, “Yes, but first, I have an important meeting to attend to at noon and I need you there to take notes, make sure your phone is charged since typing is faster than writing.”

I quickly nod, “Yes sir!”

“The work is on the end of my desk, I have somewhere else to be, I’ll expect the work done before noon.” And with that, he left.

I sigh and head into his office, looking around. I go behind his desk and look at one of the photos on his desk, it was of the group, another of him and his grandmother from awhile ago. I smile.

I then open one of the drawers, my eyes widening. Why does he have lube in his drawer?! Forget it. I don’t wanna know. I then quickly close the drawer and grab the papers, heading back into my office.

It’s been about 3 months since I started my new job. Taehyung has been really cold but he’s shown his soft side a bit but he still scares me… But in a good way. As in his deep voice always makes my heart beat faster and whenever he steps closer to me I feel butterflies in my stomach. He’s given me a lot of work though, but I don’t mind.

I’ve started to become very close to Jimin, Eunha, and Hwasa, mainly Jimin though. I was about to walk back into Taehyungs office to give him some papers, but before I could leave the room he enters, seeming to be in a rush.

“Stop lollygagging and hurry, we have an urgent meeting,” he says, staring at me. I had woken up late so I have no time to do my makeup, my hair was natural and straight, I had slipped on a shirt, tight, black dress, black flats, and a slightly cropped white button-up, I had to wear my glasses since I didn’t have time to put in my contacts.

“Yes sir,” I say, pushing up my glasses and setting the papers down, leaning over the table to grab my phone. I could feel him staring at me, causing me to blush softly. I quickly grab my phone and stand up, walking towards him before following him to the meeting room.

My eyes then met a beautiful young lady, who seemed to be focused on Taehyung, which made my blood boil. She greets him with a smile and hug, he returns the same.

I force a smile as I extend my hand to her, “Jung Y/N, his secretary.”

“Hello Y/N, I’m Chou Tzuyu,” she says with a sarcastic smile, squeezing my hand just a bit too hard as I wince slightly, glaring at Taehyung as I let go of her hand.

It’s been about 10 minutes and I had been glaring at Tzuyu the whole time, she then changes the subject and starts small talk.

“So Taehyung~ Maybe we could go ouch for lunch after this,” she says seductively.

He was about to respond until I quickly spoke up, “He’s busy today, besides, what if he has a girlfriend? Doesn’t matter because he’s not interested in you.” I glare.

“Y/N!” Taehyung yells with his low voice, I look at him, not phased.

“What?”

“Shut your mouth.”

“Well… Either way, I’m sure he’d leave her for me,”’ Tzuyu said with a smirk.

I quickly stand, my lower body right in Taehyungs sight, “I suggest you shut up before I-”

Taehyung cuts me off by standing and yelling, “Y/N OUTSIDE NOW!”

I glare at Tzuyu once more before walking outside the room, Taehyung following, closing the door behind him.

“What the hell was that?!” Taehyung looks at me.

I sigh, “I’m sorry sir… I was out of line… I just didn’t like the way she was flirting with you.”

“Why in the world do you care? We’re not a couple and it’s not even like we can be one anyways. Besides, I don’t even like you like that, nor do I give a fuck about your feelings.”

My eyes widen as they fill with tears from his words. I just nod and look down, mumbling a small ‘I’m sorry.’ Why was I so hurt by his words? And why did I get so jealous? I don’t like him. No, I can’t like him. We wouldn’t work out anyways… Well… We could… Try?