My 100% honest opinion about HOW YOU LIKE THAT BLACKPINK!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Jessy_Kim_Off

Face of The Group
Credits
Xiao Jun
Hongseok
YangYang
Jacob
Honestly speaking Jennie is a great rapper BUT she didn't really rap on this song. I loved the line distribution they gave Jisoo the right amount of lines and I loved that. I feel like Jennie should RAP more than sing. As I mention before this is MY personal opinion
What do You think about this song?

LostInTheDream

๐ŸงšIแ‘Žแ—ฉแ‘•TIแฏE๐Ÿงš
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
I'm also kinda on the fence about it, mostly because of the chorus. I find it to repetitive, and they say 'that' too many times.
I was also looking forward to hearing Jennie rap, and also a high note from Rose.
I do like the verses, pre-chorus, and bridge though.

persona

Maknae
Credits
Sanha
Honestly speaking Jennie is a great rapper BUT she didn't really rap on this song. I loved the line distribution they gave Jisoo the right amount of lines and I loved that. I feel like Jennie should RAP more than sing. As I mention before this is MY personal opinion
What do You think about this song?
i personally loved it and is now my #1 bp song, but i was really waiting for jisoo to say 'blackpink in your area.' and so i made her say it in my sig..

teenypieceofkleenexinyourhair

๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ'๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“พ๐“ต
Staff member
I loved it, but I don't think it was really a "BlackPink" kind-of song ๐Ÿ˜’