Most problematic K-Pop idol you can think of?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
ok but I've always known Jessi was kinda problematic but can someone expand for me?
she blackfishes, she used the nword and the f slur numerous times, she made homophobic jokes about ggs (snsd and Boa specifically), she also (allegedly) attempted murder (?). also she's besties with jay park and she is basically the female version of his wack self πŸ˜’

ignoring

😢
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
Jessi, jay park, super junior, all the male idols involved in the burning sun scandal and those that were involved in the nth room scandal (but unfortunately names were never released for that one)

escapism

𝙩𝙀𝙀 π™¨π™¬π™šπ™šπ™© 🀍
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
Death Note
I agree with most but I could also mention BlackSwan's Leia? She's always full of issues and drama. She may not be the most problematic idol that exists but she's also annoying enough if you ask me.

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
I agree with most but I could also mention BlackSwan's Leia? She's always full of issues and drama. She may not be the most problematic idol that exists but she's also annoying enough if you ask me.
yes! she sat there and let her bandmate Fatou get called disgusting things (including racial slurs) over some petty drama that she herself started. I don't understand how she's still in the group but Youngheun and Judy were kicked out

escapism

𝙩𝙀𝙀 π™¨π™¬π™šπ™šπ™© 🀍
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
Death Note
yes! she sat there and let her bandmate Fatou get called disgusting things (including racial slurs) over some petty drama that she herself started. I don't understand how she's still in the group but Youngheun and Judy were kicked out
It sucks cos BlackSwan could've been big as a global girl group imo, they got so much diversity. I hate how Judy and Youngheun were forced out but unfortunately I kinda expected that since BlackSwan is the new version of Rania and their company used to do the same thing there too. (not starting with what a terrible company DR is). However, Leia keeps being problematic nowadays that the two new members haven't even debuted yet. She keeps flying back to Brazil and leaving questionable comments whether the group is still active or not...it's crazy.

ignoring

😢
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
NO:EL or whatever you spell his stage name