MonstlloW to go on hiatus after April 1st & departure of guitarist

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴄʜᴇᴍɪᴄᴀʟ ʜʏᴘᴇ ʙᴏʏ💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
MonstlloW have announced they will b going on hiatus after their concert on April 1, 2022 & guitarist Kanon will also be leaving the band after said concert.

The following is a post from MonstlloW about the matter:

"Thank you for always supporting MonstlloW.
We have an important announcement for all our Liars [TN: "Liar" is the name they gave to their fans].
From around early 2020, the circumstances due to the influence of the new coronavirus forced us to temporarily stop our activities. After that, every time there was a turning point in the situation, the members gathered and made careful decisions, like continuing our activities at a slower pace.
When talking about MonstlloW’s activities in 2022 last December, we decided to suspend our activities from April 1st, 2022 in order to put our current situation in order.
On this occasion, our guitarist Kanon requested to leave the band, and since we respect his wish we accepted.
MonstlloW will end their activities as Laki (vo.), Kanon (gt.), Yutara (ba.) and Yui (dr.) with the following event we’ll organize with the cooperation of bands we’ve been particularly close to.

2022.04.01 - Ikebukuro BlackHole
MonstlloW presents “ポワソンダブリル-想送歌-” (Poisson d’Avril -sou sou uta-)

We deeply apologize to all our Liars who were looking forward to the energetic activities of the four of us together, for causing you a lot of concern and for not meeting your expectations with this announcement.
MonstlloW’s activities with the current members will last until April 1st, but we hope for your support when we’ll come back in front of you with a different lineup."

Guitarist Kanon also left a note on the matter:

"I'm really sorry for this regrettable announcement.
After considering it carefully, I decided to leave the band after our concert to be held on April 1st.
That’s absolutely not because I’m on bad terms with the members or because I came to dislike MonstlloW’s activities. I decided to continue on a different path from MonstlloW to live a life I’m satisfied with.
I have devoted myself body and soul to the band since we formed. MonstlloW was at the center of my life and I have seriously devoted myself to my musical activities.
Of course, I think it’s the same for the other members, that’s why I decided to follow a different path. It would have been rude, both for the members and for our Liars, to continue my activities within the band with half-hearted energy and half-hearted feelings.
Of course, I have no regrets about having been Kanon from MonstlloW. On the contrary, I have been lucky enough to meet the members and our fans, and when I think about it again, I think I was blessed with many miracles. I’m really fortunate.
I got a lot of experiences over the last five years, and everyday was like a dream. MonstlloW is the pride of my youth.
Also, I can’t thank enough the members who accepted my choices until the end, and the Liars who continued to support me.
I was seriously worried when I came up with the decision to go on a different path from MonstlloW.
I hope you’ll continue to follow the activities of each of us.
I’ll have my last concert as Kanon from MonstlloW on April 1st, so I count on you on that day."

I wish Kanon all the best for whatever he chooses to do after April 1st & all the best to the rest of the members & hopefully they’ll be back & better than ever soon.​