Monsta X Reaction Of Waking You Up Early In The Morning [REVIVAL IMAGINE]

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

escapism

𝐢 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ☆
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
✧ Buddie ✧
So I've decided to revive some of my early fics here, hope you like 'em... ^^

Fanfiction: Stories involving popular (existing or not) characters that are written by fans & often posted on the Internet. The product is of completely fictional material & does not respond to any real facts or events whatsoever. Also, I cannot know 100% how the characters would actually react in such situations in real life but these are assumptions of mine loosely based on their onscreen personalities.

Shownu/Sohn Hyunwoo
158a364f7a5e9020105992558648.gif

This little bear over here would make sure to double check the time before he attempts to interrupt your peaceful state of sleeping. He would look at your sleeping face thinking to himself how beautiful you are and how lucky he is to have you. With slow and careful movements he would come closer to you and whisper in your ear to wake up. Disappointed at the lack of your response but determined to accomplish his mission, he would call out your name somewhat louder this time. You’d open your eyes to find him in front of you and open your arms for him to snuggle in. Few seconds later, both of you had fallen asleep in each other’s embrace.
Wonho/Lee Hoseok
tumblr_oof43nGJes1slm4s6o2_500.gif

Wonho had surprisingly woken up before you. This rarely happens. You had informed him the night before that you had to run some errands in the city the next day. You had set an alarm clock for yourself but Wonho took the initiative to turn it off and wake you up himself. He would lay down next to you and boop your nose continuously, waiting for your reaction. Once you’d open your eyes, he would look at you like an innocent puppy. “Rise and shine love”. He would make your day just by smiling widely at the sight of you looking at him still all sleepy and confused. How could he not smile anyways? His plan worked. He woke you up.
Kihyun/Yoo Kihyun
ec6a3a80ed9cef844e4f353fdd064c48.gif

Kihyun would take into deep consideration your desire to wake up early in the morning because his parents had called him the night before to let you guys know that they would like you all to have breakfast together at your place.You had prepared a shopping list for making delicious pancakes but you were worried. You weren’t the best cook as Kihyun was the chef of the house. He reassured you that he would help you though with a soft kiss on the cheek which is why you weren’t so nervous back then, but this morning you were. “I want it to be perfect. I want them to like me”, you told your boyfriend in anxiety. He cuddled you and whispered in your ear: “Don’t be silly. They already like you and there’s no way that it can’t be perfect because you are perfect”. You rolled your eyes with a smile at his response only to find him saying to you with a complete serious look after “To me, you are perfect”.
Minhyuk/Lee Minhyuk
a38ac10ed690c17348cc1344279299c5.gif

Minhyuk always had a special way of treating you in the mornings. This energetic little goofball was making sure you were being energetic as well. It was the weekend and you were still sleeping of course because it was early in the morning. Not until you heard someone bouncing on the bed and singing loudly: “Wake up lovely. Wake up. Good morning sunshine!!” You immediately opened your eyes and hurriedly got up to grab him by his arms to put him down. “We’re not 7 anymore”. He looked at you innocently and you couldn’t help but smile at him. “Wanna have breakfast outside? My treat” he offered. “Deal” you said, less serious this time as he pecked your nose before you got out of bed to get ready with a big yawn.

Hyungwon/Chae Hyungwon
giphy.gif

Hyungwon won’t wake you up in the morning. You’ll be the one who’s going to have to wake him up. And good luck with that.
Joohoney/Lee Jooheon
tumblr_oorhmbup1I1w1tcb4o1_500.gif

Joohoney over here would still be half asleep-half awake in an attempt to shake you gently since you asked him to wake you up early in the next morning. He would nag at you to wake up and you would turn your back at him in despair to get more sleep. He would try again, but with the same results. He would give up at some point because his eyelids would get too heavy and you just wouldn’t cooperate. The two of you would end up waking up the same time during noon. “Please honey, don’t you ever ask me to wake you up again. Never again.”
IM/Im Changkyun
I-M-im-changkyun-40205949-500-250.gif

You heard something vibrating beside you. You wake up and you realize it’s your phone buzzing. Someone’s video-calling you. You check at the time and you see that it’s 5 am. You immediately look at the caller and you feel relieved it’s your boyfriend Changkyun. You take a quick look at yourself before responding. You had fallen asleep without changing to pyjamas because you were waiting for his call. He was on a tour with his group abroad and now you had to do the "long-distance thing". It was quite unbearable but at least you were getting to see him through videochatting. “Hey princess. I just wanted to say goodnight to you first before going to bed.” his voice was rough, he was clearly exhausted. “It’s already morning here. 5 am” you smile at him. “Oh no. I’m so sorry babygirl, I guess I’ll get used to the difference of our timezones sometime. I’m really sorry, go back to sleep” he starts ranting apologetically.
“It’s okay, take good care of yourself please. I love you”