Monsta X - Love {MV}

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

JustAGiantKpopMultistan

stop bias wrecking me xiaojun
Author
Chaewon
Aki
5NALLY
Lรฉa
WOW- I never listened to Monsta X but that song was AMAZING andddddd i need to start stanning cuz the members are just wow ๐Ÿ‘€
Oohhhhh you definitely need to stan you won't regret it trust me (thinks back to watching one of their backup dancers go shirtless at a concert ๐Ÿ˜)

FelixChu

โœจ๐‘๐˜๐”๐‰๐ˆ๐โœจ
Author
Website
www.youtube.com
Nachimbong
Coke
Sunoo
Oohhhhh you definitely need to stan you won't regret it trust me (thinks back to watching one of their backup dancers go shirtless at a concert ๐Ÿ˜)
I KNOW JOOHONEY AND I.M AND SHOWNU?

haitani

๐Ÿ’›๐™ฟ๐š›๐šŽ๐š๐š๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐™ฑ๐š˜๐šข ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐ŸŒ: ๐š†๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐™ป๐š’๐š—๐™บ๐šŠ๐š’๐Ÿ’›
Staff member
Global Moderator
Is this the backup dancer where the members ripped his shirt off during the concert? I saw the video and was like ๐Ÿ˜ฎ โ€œthat was mean, do it again lolโ€

haitani

๐Ÿ’›๐™ฟ๐š›๐šŽ๐š๐š๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐™ฑ๐š˜๐šข ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐ŸŒ: ๐š†๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐™ป๐š’๐š—๐™บ๐šŠ๐š’๐Ÿ’›
Staff member
Global Moderator

haitani

Staff member
Global Moderator

haitani

Staff member
Global Moderator
I never been to one. My bsf saw ONEUS a couple months ago

haitani

Staff member
Global Moderator