"Minami-Ke" to get a new Anime!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Stan BiSH

Kpop Stan
Credits
GR4RCVDb0AAvGys

last season was 11 years ago! i only started watching the anime in 2013 right before Tadaima aired, i think one of the first anime i watched while they were airing (ignoring weekly anime like OP, BLEACH, NARUTO) i love Minami-ke, the manga is probably and without exaggeration the best slice of life manga out there even a little above YuruYuri, that said the story of it's anime is a little confusing due to it changing studios between season 1, season 2 and 3 and season 4

season 1 had the lowest budget but was faithful to the manga and did an excellent job capturing the personalities of the characters and the jokes

season 2 changed studios got a bigger budget but downplayed the comedy and they also added original stories and characters despite the ost and better animation it was a step down compared to 1

season 3 was done by the same studio as s2 they stayed more faithful to the manga and overall is better although still below s1

season 4 is the perfect adaptation, got a big upgrade in animation thanks to a good budget they captured the gags and personalities exactly like they are portrayed and added lots of touches that make it so fun to watch

you can actually see how each difference reflect in the op of each season