Miel the forums hag [3 year introduction]

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
I'm getting Loco.jpg What's After like.jpg Oh i'm Unnatural.jpg

aebe87833d2656a774815ccb3a77c9a1c73414d7.gifv

It’s me, your favourite shinnayu. Your ONLY shinnayu. Please do not replace me. I’m very good being the only shinnayu and do not deserve replacement.
Can you believe I was 14 when I joined. FOURTEEN. Yknow how old I am?! In less than 2 months I’m gonna be an adult! I joined this place as a FOETUS and now I’m becoming an adult. That’s so weird.

Ok anyways. Hi. I’m Miel. That isn’t my real name. If you ever find out my real name, good job. But I’d rather keep it as private as possible due to the fact that guests can see this forum, and I’d rather my name not get out to a bunch of randos online. I stole Miel from the French language. It means honey. I do not like it if you actually call me “honey” though, so pls don’t. Maybe I should’ve chosen a better online name but bit too late for that.

I’m Bri’ish. And, despite the HATE I received back when I joined, am still gay. 3 years strong woooo.
YTDN1whisjv-GpBxL9q6Dx-C50DWrRqQm8_w1nXL3gAMvk3foxvOf8D678bLNOByu9T3x5-u2uWPiJWCgXaNX_GjLrZ9C_nmYFi1y9jZZkPZiNbhbdQ49CHghQZj9qYZyZ9A918Up5OeZhkBgfKOtf1-gNX_Fc7VcqprA54Ov_wb3D_nRdTTIf4iMw
Quote of shame!

As a Kpoppie, all that matters to me is if you release good music. I cba to keep up with anything else. Right now my favourite groups are WJSN, IVE and TWICE, and my favourite soloists are Jo Yuri, Yuju and Kwon Eunbi. Within the groups, I am especially an enthusiast of Dayoung, Dawon, Dawon, Liz, Yujin, Sana and Nayeon, but I do have other groups and biases sprinkled around.

Um… I’m receiving news that I've forgotten some people. I really don’t think I have. There’s absolutely no one else…

Harhar JK obviously my ult group is ITZY and my ult bias is Yuna. It’s been about a year, and even though I’m not as kpop obsessed as I once was, ITZY are just so swag so I have to love them.
I’ve sort of been having a crisis all year about what my favourite song is, but for right now we’ve settled on Ven Para by Weeekly. Yep, one of the most controversial songs of this year but I am an ENTHUSIAST. I AM THE VEN PARA GIRL OF THE FORUMS. I DEFEND HER WITH MY LIFE. My favourite music video is Pop by Nayeon, and my favourite album is… Neverland by WJSN omg I changed my favourite album wtf it used to be Guess Who but Guess Who’s reign is over. Neverland is just so good.

Other than Kpop I am now a genshin player. I won’t bore you kpoppies with all the genshin talk, but my main is currently Raiden, but as soon as Yae Miko gets a rerun I will get her, end of. Even if I have to spend money… maybe. I play on EU and am AR55. Woo.
I also watch K-dramas that's new. I've watched Squid Game, T5T1 and Nevertheless so far.

Okay thanks for reading. Happy 3 years you forums hag @ myself.

62587ea10414ca5a1dc53d2a0a634ae0e16fda44.gifv

I really really like you.jpg Bulleo nal ESPER.jpg Ok I'm nerdy.jpg

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
In terms of how long I’ve been on the forums, I have reached hag status