MHA is superior.

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Love_alize071313

ᴀʟɪᴢᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ, ᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜱᴇʀᴠɪᴄᴇ!
Staff member
Heesung
Sunoo
Jungwon
Jay
I LOVE kirishima bro- he's so awesome. Also Todoroki, some on my friends call him weak and that he'd never be as powerful as he is now if Midoriya never said anything to him, but like they don't realize it was TODOROKI that can both lite it up and freeze it over at the same time, whereas, in my opinion, Midoriya is a powerful cry-baby. Tsuyu is just straight up precious and I don't wanna hear another word about it.

red riot114

Kpop Stan
Jongho
JinJin
I LOVE kirishima bro- he's so awesome. Also Todoroki, some on my friends call him weak and that he'd never be as powerful as he is now if Midoriya never said anything to him, but like they don't realize it was TODOROKI that can both lite it up and freeze it over at the same time, whereas, in my opinion, Midoriya is a powerful cry-baby. Tsuyu is just straight up precious and I don't wanna hear another word about it.
FAXTSSSSSS

Love_alize071313

ᴀʟɪᴢᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ, ᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜱᴇʀᴠɪᴄᴇ!
Staff member
Heesung
Sunoo
Jungwon
Jay
Wait-
if sato became a father, would he become a sugar da- you know what I don't even wanna know.
(if you don't know which student is Sato, he's the one who gets power from eating sugar/sweets to amplify his strength)

Rikido Sato | My Hero Academia Wiki | Fandom