Messages for Jonghyun, Sulli, & Hara

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

woosungsrose

𝓑𝓡𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓑𝓡𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓲𝓼 𝓙𝓸𝓷𝓰𝓱𝔂𝓾𝓷
Credits
Ni-Ki
Daehwi
The First Step: Treasure Effect
Keeho
hey everyone. i decided to start this thread for people who want to write letters to our three angels. i write to jjong a lot, so i decided to start this for anyone else who would like to write to him, as well as sulli and hara. just remember that you are not alone. your feelings are 100% valid. i love you all <3

woosungsrose

𝓑𝓡𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓑𝓡𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓲𝓼 𝓙𝓸𝓷𝓰𝓱𝔂𝓾𝓷
Credits
Ni-Ki
Daehwi
Keeho
μ’…ν˜„μ•„, μ˜€λžœλ§Œμ— νŽΈμ§€ λ³΄λ‚΄μ„œ λ―Έμ•ˆν•΄μš”. λͺ¨λ“  게 μŠ€νŠΈλ ˆμŠ€μ˜€μ–΄μš” 많이 νž˜λ“€μ—ˆμ§€λ§Œ μ•½μ†ν•΄μ„œ 계속 λ…Έλ ₯ν•˜κ³  μžˆμ–΄μš”. μžλž‘μŠ€λŸ¬μš°μ…¨μœΌλ©΄ μ’‹κ² μ–΄μš”, λ‚΄ μ‚¬λž‘. μ˜μ›νžˆ μ‚¬λž‘ν• κ²Œμš”.

trans: jonghyun, i am sorry i haven't written to you in a while. everything has been stressful. it has been getting hard, but i keep trying only because i promised you. i hope you're proud of me, my love. i'll love you forever.

woosungsrose

𝓑𝓡𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓑𝓡𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓲𝓼 𝓙𝓸𝓷𝓰𝓱𝔂𝓾𝓷
Credits
Ni-Ki
Daehwi
Keeho
섀리 μ–Έλ‹ˆ, μ € μ§€κΈˆ λ…Έλž˜ λ“£κ³  μžˆμ–΄μš”. 많이 보고 μ‹Άμ–΄μš”. 당신은 λͺ°λΌμš”. κ·Έλ™μ•ˆ νŽΈμ§€λ₯Ό λͺ» μ¨μ„œ λ―Έμ•ˆν•΄μš”. μ‚¬λž‘ν•΄μš” μ•„λ¦„λ‹€μš΄ μ†Œλ…€μž…λ‹ˆλ‹€. μ €λ₯Ό 보고 κ³„μ‹œκΈΈ λ°”λžλ‹ˆλ‹€.

trans: sulli, i'm listening to your song right now. I miss you a lot, you don't even know. i'm sorry i haven't written you in the meantime. I love you beautiful girl. i hope you are watching over me.

woosungsrose

𝓑𝓡𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓑𝓡𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓲𝓼 𝓙𝓸𝓷𝓰𝓱𝔂𝓾𝓷
Credits
Ni-Ki
Daehwi
Keeho
ν•˜λΌ μ–Έλ‹ˆ, 보고 μ‹Άμ–΄μš”. μΉ΄λΌλŠ” μ œκ°€ 처음 λ“£λŠ” K-POP κ·Έλ£Ή 쀑 ν•˜λ‚˜μ˜€κΈ° λ•Œλ¬Έμ— μ—¬λŸ¬λΆ„λ“€λ„ 제 λ§ˆμŒμ†μ— μ•„μ£Ό νŠΉλ³„ν•œ 자리λ₯Ό μ°¨μ§€ν•˜κ³  계신닀. 이런 μ‹μœΌλ‘œ 저희λ₯Ό λ– λ‚  ν•„μš”λ₯Ό 느꼈던 것 κ°™μ•„μ„œ μ£„μ†‘ν•΄μš”. λ„ˆλ¬΄ μ‚¬λž‘ν•΄μš”. λ‚˜λŠ” 당신이 ν•˜λŠ˜μ—μ„œ μ’…ν˜„κ³Ό 섀리와 좀을 μΆ”κΈ°λ₯Ό λ°”λžλ‹ˆλ‹€.

trans: hara, i miss you a lot. kara was one of the first k-pop groups i ever heard, so you girls hold a very special place in my heart. i am sorry you felt the need to leave us this way. i love you so much. i hope you're dancing in the sky with jonghyun and sulli.

woosungsrose

𝓑𝓡𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓑𝓡𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓲𝓼 𝓙𝓸𝓷𝓰𝓱𝔂𝓾𝓷
Credits
Ni-Ki
Daehwi
Keeho
μ’…ν˜„μ˜€λΉ , μ†”μ§νžˆ λ§ν•˜λ©΄ μ§€κΈˆ 뭐라고 ν•΄μ•Ό 할지 λͺ¨λ₯΄κ² μ–΄μš”. μ–΄μ ―λ°€ λ‚΄ κ°€μž₯ μΉœν•œ μΉœκ΅¬κ°€ λ‚˜ν•œν…Œ ν™”λ₯Ό λƒˆλŠ”λ°, μ–΄λ–»κ²Œ ν–ˆλŠ”μ§€λ„ λͺ°λΌμš”. λ‚΄κ°€ 뭘 잘λͺ»ν–ˆλŠ”지도 λͺ°λΌμš”. κ·Έλ…€λŠ” μ§€κΈˆ λ‚˜λ₯Ό λ¬΄μ‹œν•˜κ³  μžˆμŠ΅λ‹ˆλ‹€. μ–΄λ–»κ²Œ ν•΄μ•Ό ν•˜λ‚˜μš”? 계속 말을 κ±Έλ €κ³  ν•˜λ‚˜μš”? μ•„λ‹ˆλ©΄ κ·Έλ…€κ°€ 올 λ•ŒκΉŒμ§€ κΈ°λ‹€λ €μ•Ό ν•˜λ‚˜μš”? μ–΄λ–»κ²Œ ν•΄μ•Ό 할지 λͺ¨λ₯΄κ² μ–΄μš”, 정말 λͺ¨λ₯΄κ² μ–΄μš”. μ œκ°€ μœ μΌν•˜κ²Œ 남은 친ꡬ 쀑 ν•˜λ‚˜μ˜ˆμš”. κ·Έλ…€λ₯Ό μžƒμ„ 수 μ—†μ–΄μš”. 제발 μ’…ν˜„μ•„, λ‚΄κ°€ 이겨낼 수 있게 λ„μ™€μ£Όμ„Έμš”. μ‚¬λž‘ν•΄μš”

trans: jonghyun oppa, i don't know what to say right now if i'm being honest. i made my best friend mad at me last night, and i don't even know how. i don't know what i did wrong. she is ignoring me now. what do i do? do i keep trying to talk to her? or do i wait till she comes around? i don't know what to do, i really don't. she is one of the only friends i have left, i can't lose her. please jonghyun, help me get through this. i love you.

woosungsrose

𝓑𝓡𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓑𝓡𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓲𝓼 𝓙𝓸𝓷𝓰𝓱𝔂𝓾𝓷
Credits
Ni-Ki
Daehwi
Keeho
hey everyone. i decided to start this thread for people who want to write letters to our three angels. i write to jjong a lot, so i decided to start this for anyone else who would like to write to him, as well as sulli and hara. just remember that you are not alone. your feelings are 100% valid. i love you all <3
i didn't mention this, but obviously translations may be off, as i don't speak fluent korean

woosungsrose

𝓑𝓡𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓑𝓡𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓲𝓼 𝓙𝓸𝓷𝓰𝓱𝔂𝓾𝓷
Credits
Ni-Ki
Daehwi
Keeho
μ’…ν˜„μ˜€λΉ , μƒ€μ΄λ‹ˆκ°€ 였늘 μ»΄λ°±ν–ˆμ–΄μš”. μ‡Όμ˜¬μ€ λ„ˆλ¬΄ μ˜€λž«λ™μ•ˆ κΈ°λ‹€λ €μ™”κ³ , κ·Έλž˜μ„œ μš°λ¦¬λŠ” 맀우 ν₯λΆ„ν–ˆμŠ΅λ‹ˆλ‹€. ν•˜μ§€λ§Œ 당신을 μƒκ°ν•˜μ§€ μ•Šμ„ 수 μ—†μ–΄μš”. μ–΄λ–»κ²Œ κ·Έλ“€κ³Ό ν•¨κ»˜ μžˆμ–΄μ•Ό ν•˜λŠ”μ§€, 그리고 이 일의 일뢀가 λ˜μ–΄μ•Ό ν•˜λŠ”μ§€ λ§μž…λ‹ˆλ‹€. λ‹Ήμ‹  없이 그듀을 μ§€μΌœλ³΄λŠ” 건 νž˜λ“€μ–΄μš” 당신은 κ±°κΈ° μžˆμ–΄μ•Ό ν•΄μš” κ·Έλ“€κ³Ό ν•¨κ»˜ μžˆλ‚˜μš”? μƒ€μ΄λ‹ˆλž‘ μ‡Όμ˜¬ 보고 μžˆμ–΄μš”? 정말 보고 μ‹Άμ–΄μš”. μ˜μ›νžˆ μ‚¬λž‘ν•΄μš”.

trans: jonghyun, shinee had their comeback today. shawols have been waiting for so long, so we are very excited. but i can't help but think of you. how you should be there with them and be apart of this. it's hard watching them without you. you're supposed to be there. are you with them? are you watching over shinee and shawols? i really miss you. i love you forever.

woosungsrose

𝓑𝓡𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓑𝓡𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓲𝓼 𝓙𝓸𝓷𝓰𝓱𝔂𝓾𝓷
Credits
Ni-Ki
Daehwi
Keeho
섀리 μ–Έλ‹ˆ, 였늘 λ‹Ήμ‹  생각이 λ‚¬μ–΄μš”. λ‚˜λŠ” μ΅œκ·Όμ— λ‹Ήμ‹  생각을 많이 ν–ˆμ–΄μš”. 당신은 정말 아름닡고 λ†€λΌμš΄ μ—¬μ„±μ΄μ—ˆκ³  λ§Žμ€ μ‚¬λžŒλ“€μ—κ²Œ μ˜κ°μ„ μ£Όμ—ˆμŠ΅λ‹ˆλ‹€. 제 친ꡬ 쀑 ν•œ λͺ…μ—κ²Œ 당신에 λŒ€ν•΄ μ΄μ•ΌκΈ°ν•˜κΈ° μ‹œμž‘ν–ˆμ–΄μš”. κ·Έλ…€λŠ” 당신이 λŒ€λ‹¨ν•˜λ‹€κ³  μƒκ°ν•΄μš”. λ‹ˆκ°€ λ„ˆλ¬΄ λ³΄κ³ μ‹Άμ–΄μš” 정말 μ‚¬λž‘ν•΄μš”.

trans: sulli, i was thinking about you today. i have been thinking about you a lot recently. you were such a beautiful, amazing woman and you were a huge inspiration for a lot of people. i started telling one of my friends about you. she thinks you were amazing. i really miss you sulli. i love you so much.

woosungsrose

𝓑𝓡𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓑𝓡𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓲𝓼 𝓙𝓸𝓷𝓰𝓱𝔂𝓾𝓷
Credits
Ni-Ki
Daehwi
Keeho
μ’…ν˜„ 였빠 μƒμΌμ΄μ—μš”. μš°λ¦¬μ™€ ν•¨κ»˜ μΆ•ν•˜ν•˜λŸ¬ μ™”μœΌλ©΄ μ’‹κ² μ§€λ§Œ, 당신이 어디에 μžˆλ“  μΆ•ν•˜ν•˜κ³  μžˆλ‹€λŠ” 건 μ•Œμ•„μš”. μ € μœ„ λ‚™μ›μ—μ„œμš” μ œκ°€ μžλž‘μŠ€λŸ¬μ›Œμš”? 많이 보고 μ‹Άμ–΄μš”. μ’…ν˜„ 씨 μ‚¬λž‘ν•΄μš”. 생일 μΆ•ν•˜ν•΄μš”.

trans: jong-hyun, it is your birthday. i wish you were here to celebrate with us. but i know you're celebrating where ever you are. up there in paradise. are you proud of me? i miss you very much. i love you jong-hyun. happy birthday, angel.