Manual or automatic car?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

escapism

๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ค ๐™จ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ ๐Ÿค
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
โœง Captain Price โœง
Death Note
This goes to the drivers on the forum or the ones who are possibly considering learning how to drive once they reach the legal age to be able to do so etc. Which one do you prefer and why?​

sanasideup

divinโ€™ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
I prefer an automatic bc it's the only one I know how to drive ๐Ÿ˜… But I really feel like a manual is not for me bc I have ADHD. I already zone out when I drive to the point where I run red lights without realizing (till it's too late). So basically, I don't have the attention span for a manual.

escapism

๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ค ๐™จ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ ๐Ÿค
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
โœง Captain Price โœง
Death Note
I prefer an automatic bc it's the only one I know how to drive ๐Ÿ˜… But I really feel like a manual is not for me bc I have ADHD. I already zone out when I drive to the point where I run red lights without realizing (till it's too late). So basically, I don't have the attention span for a manual.
I feel you! I learned and got tested in a manual but my anxiety levels are so high because it keeps you busy and I don't feel 100% safe while driving - multitasking is not something I can do every day, especially in an emergency situation. I know you can get used to it with time and practice but I also know automatic cars is the future so I'm leaning more towards them.

Xena

yuqi ๐Ÿ™‡โ€โ™€๏ธ
Author
Credits
Doyoung
Inseong
Seungeun
Heesun
manual i dont wanna get pulled over riding a tesla, THEYRE GONNA TOW THAT MOTHER EXPENSIVE TESLA

moonlight

์ง€์œ 
Staff member
Credits
Cat Chasing A Heart
Cat Yawn
I drive a manual bc I'm on my learners