Manga's you recommend?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

XIUM

official girl lover
Author
Credits
Juri
Changbin
Hitomi

lately i've been reading alot of manga, especially Junji Ito's work.
which manga's do you recommend? i don't mind any genre!

L

Love_alize071313

Citrus High, One Piece, Death Note, Seven Deadly Sins, Maximum Ride (I think this is manga)
AND OF COURSE

Naruto.....

piscesigh

Maknae
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Wooseok
Dean
Woodz
Jungwoo
Horimiya (Shoujo, Shonen) it's a beautiful romantic story with such beautiful artwork, I totally recommend it! My favorite~
Kamisama Hajimemashita (Supernatural, Shoujo) it's completed and has an anime. Definitely my second favorite~
Orange (Drama, Shoujo) I cried with every chapter. Such a beautiful story, deeply touching.
Haikyuu! (Sports? Crackheads?) My god, gold, everything in this manga is gold.
Tokyo Ghoul (Supernatural, Horror, Drama) the manga is x1000 times better than the anime.
L♥DK (Shoujo, Comedy) Your typical "gotta move with my handsome neighbor" love story. Still hilarious.

VIPJACKAHGADAY

CEO
Website
lnk.bio
Credits
Young K
CL
Here's some related to KPOP:
I'm Dating a Celebrity
This one is pretty funny. I don't know enough to give you a clear synopsis because there are only 11 chapters.
f814005a-5955-47ba-94ff-c46e3464c941_z.jpg

Solstice
This one is similar to I'm Dating a Celebrity, except the fl in this one is a musical genius and the ml has a different personality than the ml in I'm Dating a Celebrity. I think the ml is the CEO of an entertainment company (Idk if it's him or his father).

0e57c1170d2ea1818f9c2c6be9604cc8.jpg

The Evil CEO's Idol Group
This one might be CPOP, but I'm not sure. It's basically about the fl competing on a survival show to become an idol, but she's unique compared to the rest of the competition, since she doesn't really like the spotlight.

01684fc17123bed4501d2972ec6c5a23.jpg

XIUM

official girl lover
Author
Credits
Juri
Changbin
Hitomi
personally i'm a big fan of CLAMP and Rumiko Takahashi's work!
Here's some related to KPOP:
I'm Dating a Celebrity
This one is pretty funny. I don't know enough to give you a clear synopsis because there are only 11 chapters.
f814005a-5955-47ba-94ff-c46e3464c941_z.jpg

Solstice
This one is similar to I'm Dating a Celebrity, except the fl in this one is a musical genius and the ml has a different personality than the ml in I'm Dating a Celebrity. I think the ml is the CEO of an entertainment company (Idk if it's him or his father).

0e57c1170d2ea1818f9c2c6be9604cc8.jpg

The Evil CEO's Idol Group
This one might be CPOP, but I'm not sure. It's basically about the fl competing on a survival show to become an idol, but she's unique compared to the rest of the competition, since she doesn't really like the spotlight.

01684fc17123bed4501d2972ec6c5a23.jpg
Horimiya (Shoujo, Shonen) it's a beautiful romantic story with such beautiful artwork, I totally recommend it! My favorite~
Kamisama Hajimemashita (Supernatural, Shoujo) it's completed and has an anime. Definitely my second favorite~
Orange (Drama, Shoujo) I cried with every chapter. Such a beautiful story, deeply touching.
Haikyuu! (Sports? Crackheads?) My god, gold, everything in this manga is gold.
Tokyo Ghoul (Supernatural, Horror, Drama) the manga is x1000 times better than the anime.
L♥DK (Shoujo, Comedy) Your typical "gotta move with my handsome neighbor" love story. Still hilarious.
Death Note 😊

thank you all! will check them out <3

Nt1naM12

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Albedo/Kreideprinz
Beidou
Jungwoo
Lucas
Katekyo Hitman Reborn & elDLIVE -> Both of them are from my favorite manga writer Akira Amano, also the first one for short is called KHR and it's my No.1 favorite manga and anime. 😁(y)
Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic -> It has a beautiful story, with suspence, mystery, superpower and plenty of adventure scenes! :)
If you like Mahou Shoujo I would recommend you this one:
Yuuki Yuuna wa Yusha de Aru series. The story is magnificent and is Slice of Life too. ☺

XIUM

official girl lover
Author
Credits
Juri
Changbin
Hitomi
Katekyo Hitman Reborn & elDLIVE -> Both of them are from my favorite manga writer Akira Amano, also the first one for short is called KHR and it's my No.1 favorite manga and anime. 😁(y)
Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic -> It has a beautiful story, with suspence, mystery, superpower and plenty of adventure scenes! :)
If you like Mahou Shoujo I would recommend you this one:
Yuuki Yuuna wa Yusha de Aru series. The story is magnificent and is Slice of Life too. ☺
i havent even finished the anime for KHR even though I started it around 4 years ago haha, oops?
really loved it, it was (and maybe still is?) my favorite anime! even used to make fanart lmaoo

Nt1naM12

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Albedo/Kreideprinz
Beidou
Jungwoo
Lucas
i havent even finished the anime for KHR even though I started it around 4 years ago haha, oops?
really loved it, it was (and maybe still is?) my favorite anime! even used to make fanart lmaoo
It's okay, it has many episodes, so I understand! ☺ To tell you the truth I was thinking of starting it again, but I'm stuck in that thought, lol! 😂

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
I haven't read manga in a long time, but I enjoyed reading Orange, Princess Jellyfish, and Love Com (Lovely Complex)

fvedolls

Band Manager
Credits
Yotsuba (might be to babyish for any of u)
Seven Deadly Sins
Tokyo Goul
My Hero Academia