MAMAMOO+ Debut Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
the name could've been better - i mean, moonsun was right there! - but either way i'm excited
Moonbyul literally made fun of the name and now it’s the actual name 😭 ig perhaps they didn’t want to name it Moonsun coz of the shipping culture… but even still Moonbyul captioned her post about it as Mamamoo+Moonsun so idek

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
Moonbyul literally made fun of the name and now it’s the actual name 😭 ig perhaps they didn’t want to name it Moonsun coz of the shipping culture… but even still Moonbyul captioned her post about it as Mamamoo+Moonsun so idek
true. but even smth like sunbeam would've sounded better bc solar is the sunshine and moonbyul is the moonbeam, but whatever ig lol. besides, + implies more like you said, and maybe it's just me but + also implies better or premium, which would mean that solar and moonbyul as a unit are better and more exclusive than mamamoo as a whole. idk, but if i was wheein or hwasa, i'd be a little salty abt the name

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
true. but even smth like sunbeam would've sounded better bc solar is the sunshine and moonbyul is the moonbeam, but whatever ig lol. besides, + implies more like you said, and maybe it's just me but + also implies better or premium, which would mean that solar and moonbyul as a unit are better and more exclusive than mamamoo as a whole. idk, but if i was wheein or hwasa, i'd be a little salty abt the name
Found this about the meaning of the name!

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
i don't rly like that they have a feature on their first ever subunit, but whatever. i'm sure the song will still be good
I’m trying not to be too grumpy but like. Not only is it not even just Solar and Moonbyul in this song, but ALSO they’re not even promoting it like a sub-unit. At this point it’s just a project song, not much different from Promise U or Bada Boom

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
I’m trying not to be too grumpy but like. Not only is it not even just Solar and Moonbyul in this song, but ALSO they’re not even promoting it like a sub-unit. At this point it’s just a project song, not much different from Promise U or Bada Boom
exactly!