making a comeback; a reintroduction (?)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
hiya forums! i'm lucy, previously known as the user "s e r e i n", but i trashed that username when i decided to come back lmao. for those of you who don't know/remember me, i joined in september of 2021, but went on hiatus for a while due to school. since it's been so long, i thought why not re-introduce myself?

i listen to a ridiculous amount of groups, it would take too long to list, but some of my favs include txt (stream opening sequence ๐Ÿ˜ปโ€ผ), the rose, and seori!

you all are a great community, and i'm looking forward to spending more time on the forums! it's great to be back <3

welcome back! i think i joined after you left. im arden <3333 i love dahyun so much lol
also do you like EAH?? me and one of my friends here made that our layouts

welcome back! i think i joined after you left. im arden <3333 i love dahyun so much lol
also do you like EAH?? me and one of my friends here made that our layouts
hi arden! i like dahyun too (though i'm still getting to know twice lol) as for EAH, i haven't taken the time to watch it, but i've heard of it before! : )

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

โ™ก๐Ÿ’ญ๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ๐Ÿ’ญโ™ก
Staff member
Welcome back! I think I remember seeing you around here back in 2021! Enjoy your stay, again!

sua.lel.bora

Kpop Fan
Credits
Chaeyoung
Monday
hiya forums! i'm lucy, previously known as the user "s e r e i n", but i trashed that username when i decided to come back lmao. for those of you who don't know/remember me, i joined in september of 2021, but went on hiatus for a while due to school. since it's been so long, i thought why not re-introduce myself?

i listen to a ridiculous amount of groups, it would take too long to list, but some of my favs include txt (stream opening sequence ๐Ÿ˜ปโ€ผ), the rose, and seori!

you all are a great community, and i'm looking forward to spending more time on the forums! it's great to be back <3
Hey Lucy! Iโ€™m Alexis, remember me?