Looking for a beta reader?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Spammie

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Hi friends~

I am very interested in becoming a beta reading for your fic on AO3 (or it it's unpublished, that's fine too). It's been difficult to find a place to advertise my offer, so we'll see if anything comes from this.

I promise I'm super nice, and pretty experienced on giving feedback to shorter works. My reading level is (about) college level, and my writing level is probably around the same place. That being said, even if you're a more inexperienced writer, I would still like to beta for you. We can figure this whole writing thing out together! I'd love to help you improve your writing!

We can do a trial period, or we can do a sample chapter so we can figure out what works and if I'm a good fit.

Let me know anytime if you are interested, this offer will stand for the whole summer!

L

Lucifer

mmm Beta Test A test for programs...anyways I don't personally need a "beta" tester I like to do it myself...also Maybe post this on Reddit they may want some "beta" testers too...