LISTEN UP!!!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Felix_stan06

Kpop Amateur
Credits
If you are from the ages 16-26, you're a girl, and you want to join a kpop group. I've got good news for you!

I have found someone willing to start a virtual kpop group. She says she will do it if there are enough people who audition. She says it will start off just for fun and then after a little while, she might debut the group. So, make sure you audition if you want.

DETAILS:
Her role in the group is to manage them, book gigs, mix and write the music. She also is in charge of the creation and the movements of the avatars. Bonus points if you can write music, but not required. Also, bonus points if you know Korean and/or Japanese, but also not required! The group is completely virtual using avatars who dance and perform as the faces of the group. (Think Vocaloids without the autotune voices). She is looking for people comfortable with their voices.

If you are interested, please email her if you have any questions or if you know for sure you want to join, send your audition to [email protected] with your name, stage name, and an audio clip of you singing and/or rapping (at least 1 minute).

If you are auditioning, please title the email to her "Kpop audition".

You won't have to move since the group will be virtual.

Chu.aLaninnai

Kpop Rookie
Website
yunitifymusic.carrd.co
Credits
Fluffy White Bunny
CHERRY
Butterfly Emoji
Blushin Bunny
If you are from the ages 16-26, you're a girl, and you want to join a kpop group. I've got good news for you!

I have found someone willing to start a virtual kpop group. She says she will do it if there are enough people who audition. She says it will start off just for fun and then after a little while, she might debut the group. So, make sure you audition if you want.

DETAILS:
Her role in the group is to manage them, book gigs, mix and write the music. She also is in charge of the creation and the movements of the avatars. Bonus points if you can write music, but not required. Also, bonus points if you know Korean and/or Japanese, but also not required! The group is completely virtual using avatars who dance and perform as the faces of the group. (Think Vocaloids without the autotune voices). She is looking for people comfortable with their voices.

If you are interested, please email her if you have any questions or if you know for sure you want to join, send your audition to [email protected] with your name, stage name, and an audio clip of you singing and/or rapping (at least 1 minute).

i could get my friend to do this shes a good dancer and singer <33

Peachy_Momo🍑

Band Manager
Website
skylexloona.carrd.co
Credits
Jinny
Jeonghan
AleXa
Yena Stick

DETAILS:

i might audition later

Felix_stan06

Kpop Amateur
Credits

DETAILS:

Sorry guys. The lady just said it will not be AI, but it will still be virtual.