LGBTQ+ Support Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

qwerty_forced to be here

Kpop Rookie
Website
www.youtube.com
Credits
I'm panromantic asexual, and I go by she/her.

I remember questioning my sexuality way back when I was super young. I thought I was bi for 2 years, then lesbian for 3 years, and after doing research and finding more out about myself I found out I was actually panromantic asexual.

I came out to my mother around pride month, and she said that'll change when I explained to her what asexuality meant. :(
THATS IT
im ur new parent

( also when i was like 5 i could always imagine marrying a girl but i couldn't imagine myself marrying a guy )

qwerty_forced to be here

Kpop Rookie
Website
www.youtube.com
Credits
i vented a bit in the mental health space but quickly realized i probably should have put it here ( it was abt my gender mainly ) i tried to find what i posted but i cant find it help
it was mainly abt me questioning my gender
my parents making me feel rlly bad abt it ( even tho they dont know abt my gender )
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
if anybody would like send a helping hand i can vent to u ( words aren't working pls understand )
pls somebody send help download (22).jpeg

katlad

Kpop Amateur
Credits
I am a femme lesbian, having a tough time finding a partner. As another femme gal, do you have any tips for spotting others like me in a crowd? It's so hard since I don't wear rainbows or have obvious accessories. When people look at me, they'd never guess I'm into girls. Do you have any tricks for recognizing other femmes...? Sometimes it seems impossible to me..or maybe my "perfect one" is somewhere on the other side of the planet 🫣