let's talk! =)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
M

myheartizomg

Hey guys! How are you all doing? What are your current dreams/ambitions?
Let's kill our loneliness with this thread, don't feel shy/skeptical to open up 🥀
tumblr_oa48jtW76L1u2bgano1_400.jpg

M

myheartizomg

I'm doing fine atm. I went skateboarding yesterday which killed my boredom x)
Wow you can skateboard? That's so cool. I guess you need to have a lot of balance for that (something I lack xD)
By the way I love your new profile picture 😊

Yeonjoo

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Nayun
I wish to become a band manager (lol) it was always one of my hidden dreams
I mean... how cool would it be to manage a bunch of handsome/beautiful talented people? >_<

M

myheartizomg

I wish to become a band manager (lol) it was always one of my hidden dreams
I mean... how cool would it be to manage a bunch of handsome/beautiful talented people? >_<
It would be super cool and since it's a dream of yours I'm sure you'd put much love/effort into it and the people you'd represent would be in awe of your work for them ^_^

Yeonjoo

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Nayun
It would be super cool and since it's a dream of yours I'm sure you'd put much love/effort into it and the people you'd represent would be in awe of your work for them ^_^
thanks! it' just a dream though, but I bet I would be the best manager out there lol

how about your current dreams? :)

M

myheartizomg

thanks! it' just a dream though, but I bet I would be the best manager out there lol

how about your current dreams? :)
It's beautiful to have dreams and believe in them. You never know what future brings you <3
Well, ehm, my hidden dream which is not really current but longterm is to become a singer. I mean I love singing
and I think my voice is quite decent but I'm shy to sing in front of others and I still need a lot of practice lmao.
My alternative and more possible dream is to start my own business, in whatever field I choose to follow in the future. 😌

M

myheartizomg

This is a nice thread here! I would love to be a model, but I still need to get a bit taller for that. :(
Thank you, I thought it might be a good opportunity for all of us to grow closer this way 😘
That's great! I think there are several sections for models nowadays, you don't need to be really tall to become one anymore 😉 I've been watching Next Top Model and that's how I know this xD

penguichuu

Kpop Amateur
Credits
hello !!

i am currently studying to become a space scientist !! it sounds kind of nerdy,, which it is, but i don't really mind since i've been obsessed with space and the stars ever since i was little !! <3

do you have any dreams you would like to accomplish?

M

myheartizomg

hello !!

i am currently studying to become a space scientist !! it sounds kind of nerdy,, which it is, but i don't really mind since i've been obsessed with space and the stars ever since i was little !! <3

Heyyy
Woah this is so cool & interesting to hear!! I also used to be obsessed with space wondering what is going on up there and watching space related videos on Youtube. I totally understand your love for it and it's so amazing you managed to go for it. 😍
I really want to start my own business in the future. I have CEO desires (xD) but I also really like singing. I love singing even though I'm a little too shy about it and I still need a lot of practice however I've been told I have a good voice x)

uknowsmin

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Kim Woojin
Seungmin
Juyeon
Xiao Jun
Hii,
my dream is attend Stray Kids concert but it's so unreal :(( And my next dream is to become a rapper in South Korea, but that's also unrealistic :((

Min Gaeul

Band Manager
Credits
Dean
Jisung
Yuta
Chenle
hello !!

your so cool bro i stan i stan

M

myheartizomg

Hii,
my dream is attend Stray Kids concert but it's so unreal :(( And my next dream is to become a rapper in South Korea, but that's also unrealistic :((
Hello, aw don't lose hope on seeing Stray Kids someday! As for being a rapper in South Korea, I don't know how well your Korean is (my Korean skills are pretty bad though I'm learning xD) but in my opinion the secret to everything is practice 😊

M

myheartizomg

i just wanna survive high school
I love your dreams haha. You will survive high school and I'm telling you at some point you'll also start missing it. I'm talking from experience. I think everyone's dream is to get a job I can feel you on this too. NCT Dream are so precious, didn't they have a song with an artist called Hrvy recently?